StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > anyone else do a bracket at...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

anyone else do a bracket at...

Heritage? Its always tough to do their brackets but I love their setup. Makes people work alot harder than with typical brackets. I started yesterday in 1452nd place and woke up this morning in about the 125th spot. Last year I won $250 there. Just curious how others were doing.

Old Post 03-22-14 04:22 PM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

HERITAGE MARCH MADNESS POOL

I'm not doing as good as you with this kind of format of putting a rating on each team.

You are doing really well and have a good chance of coming in the money.

I did cash in with BETJAMAICA in one of their last MARCH MADNESS pools before they closed down.

HERITAGE is offering $1 million for a perfect score of 3,381 points.

That really CRACKED ME UP!

The odds of picking a perfect bracket are:

9,223,372,036,854,775,808 to 1 which is 9.2 Quintillion

(1 billion) dollars is what QUICKEN LOANS is offering for a perfect bracket and it is dwarfed by the true odds.

What cracks me up is that the HERITAGE format requires you to not only pick a perfect bracket but each WINNER has to have a HIGHER rating than the LOSER.

The odds of doing that are BEYOND ASTRONOMICAL!

I'm not even sure how you can calculate the odds for that.

But you can't blame HERITAGE - they have no desire whatsoever of handing out $1 million.

Best of luck with your MARCH MADNESS entry and let's hope we can both come in the money.

Old Post 03-23-14 12:00 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sherlock

After the Louisville game...I am now 34 points out of the top ten. So I am freakin stoked! I would love to crack that top ten. Good luck on your brackets.

Old Post 03-23-14 12:34 AM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: