StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 3/22 NCAA Basketball Selections
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That's a thought. Or I could just not post anything. And then follow whoever, and come in and congratulate the ones that did good and bash the ones that didn't.

Old Post 03-23-14 06:04 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
waverunner

junkies need their fix, I suppose having lots of plays every day keeps them from withdrawing. Keep it up for gosh sakes.

Old Post 03-23-14 06:07 PM
waverunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waverunner Click here to Send waverunner a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

LMAO.I love a good sense of humor

but I often mistake a good sense of humor for utter stupidity

Old Post 03-23-14 06:07 PM
Chris511 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
waverunner

I could be like EVERYONE else and just say, "Brian, you'll bounce back, keep it up!" and I'd be right (like everyone else). But, where does that get you after so.... many.... games?

+500 units like Dr Tony?

I suppose some people need to go back to school to get their doctor degree to excel and add it to their title. We expect more goal oriented results from a doctor, than someone missing their teeth don't we?

Old Post 03-23-14 06:13 PM
waverunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waverunner Click here to Send waverunner a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WR

you my friend are a product of incest.

Old Post 03-23-14 06:16 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
waverunner

....and I thought the shortbus I rode as a kid was a yellow limo. That explains everything.

Old Post 03-23-14 06:18 PM
PipeLine

Stop being a bunch of ****in babies. Brian can fight his own fight. This place never changes. As soon as somebody says one wrong thing, everybody starts crying. Lift ur skirts and move on. People wanna talk ****. Let them talk.

Old Post 03-23-14 09:46 PM
PipeLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PipeLine Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: