StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > banner change request
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
waverunner

banner change request

Hello good folks from statfox...

Looking at the column to the right of the page...

Any chance we can get the banner of the sweaty woman clearly sucking in her stomach (looks uncomfortable) supplied by Free College and Pro basketball picks changed. I promise I'll click on the new one if you upgrade it.

Old Post 03-11-14 06:46 PM
waverunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waverunner Click here to Send waverunner a Private Message Edit post   Report post
waverunner

maybe Sawyer can help find one that's really hot.

Looking at his posts, he seems to have a very good taste in foxy chicks !

Old Post 03-11-14 06:52 PM
waverunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waverunner Click here to Send waverunner a Private Message Edit post   Report post
waverunner

I think the OSGA one is good. She looks comfortable and confident. I like her belly ring too, nice touch!

Old Post 03-11-14 06:56 PM
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'm sure that's an easy fix, just advertise your company there

Old Post 03-11-14 07:21 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: