StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Online Pick'em Manager
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
KUJAYHAWK5

Online Pick'em Manager

Just wondering if any of you have any experience with an online site that you can create a customized point spread pick'em league? My friends and I do one every year, but I always host it manually on an excel spreadsheet and its grown so much it has become quite a pain.

Anyways, I'm looking for a website that you can customize a league that has both College and Pro FB point spreads to pick from. Preferably one where you can set the games you pick from.

Does anything like that exist? I've been to poolhost.com, and some other sites, but most are just for pro football and college bowls.

Though I'd ask the Den for some help.
Thanks boys.

2013 NCAAFB Sides: 18-14
2012 NCAAFB Sides: 75-55-2
2013 NFL Sides 1-2
2012 NFL Sides: 16-6

Old Post 08-07-13 03:53 PM
KUJAYHAWK5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KUJAYHAWK5 Click here to Send KUJAYHAWK5 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I manage one that has over 600 entrants each year at $100 per entry, which by the way, anyone here is welcome to join as well.

I use www.officefootballpool.com

The Link: http://www.officefootballpool.com/pools.cfm?poolid=59635&p=2&pwd=wta

Herbie

Old Post 08-07-13 04:15 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KUJAYHAWK5

HGC,

At work and its blocked on my cpu, but can you customize the games? Do a combination of NFL and College?

And can you pick the games for the week that people select? or does it default to certain ones automatically?

Old Post 08-07-13 04:17 PM
KUJAYHAWK5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KUJAYHAWK5 Click here to Send KUJAYHAWK5 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You can do NFL & college and you can customize. Depending on the amount of players in your pool. The site will charge $1 per player and then $.50 after so many.

Herbie

Old Post 08-07-13 05:10 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: