StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Champions League Final (137-70-9 YTD)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Champions League Final (137-70-9 YTD)

Getting this one in now for next Saturday. The line has been slowly creeping up and I could see the total being at 3 by gametime. Might have one more play in this one as we get closer to the weekend.

Borussia Dortmund/Bayern Munich Over 2.5(-150)

Old Post 05-19-13 11:35 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks

Old Post 05-23-13 01:32 AM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

found this as well

from a capper who does only soccer, just added to my play,

Before the odds drop any father
I am gonna take OVER 2.5 goals , i believe this odds will not last . Sharps and fans who loves to bet over on the big will be on the same side .

Bundesliga
Dortmund scores 2.4 per game
Bayern Munich scores 2.8 per game

Champs league
Dortmund scores 1.8 per game
Bayern Munich scores 2.3 per game

Both teams can score with no problem . Dortmund is weak at the back their defense gets opened up by almost any side in the world Give them credit they are really good at counter attacking and will not sit back .

This is will be a very exiting game .

Old Post 05-24-13 12:50 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks wildcat

Obviously I agree completely lol. Dortmund defender Mats Hummels is also not 100%. He will gut it out and play but he is kind of the glue that holds that D together and with him a step slower that is a big advantage for the Bayern offense.

I will probably be adding in the Both Teams to Score prop. Just waiting to read/hear what the teams have to say after the final day of training before I make it official.

Old Post 05-24-13 02:46 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm adding OVER 1 for the 1st half.

I like it because only a scoreless half beats it. On the downside the push potential is high. (but a push ain't no loss ;))

Old Post 05-25-13 03:00 PM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

let's do it buddy
GL

Old Post 05-25-13 03:21 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Fluid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This will be the 5th time these two sides have played against each this season:

Aug 12 Bayern 2-1 Dort (2-0 HT)
Dec 1 Bayern 1-1 Dort (0-0 HT)
Feb 27 Bayern 1-0 Dort (1-0 HT)
May 4 Bayern 1-1 Dort (1-1 HT)

August 12 was the 'pre-season' Super Cup.
Feb 27 was the League Cup

Dec 1 at Bayern
May 4 at Dort, but most sat out the game as league was decided.

Best of luck,

Fluid

Old Post 05-25-13 05:01 PM
Fluid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fluid Click here to Send Fluid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adding

Bayern Munich/Borussia Dortmund Both Teams to Score -150

Old Post 05-25-13 06:05 PM
msudogs

heck i'm playing more ways on this game than a college hoop game lol let's enjoy the day, will hit you up later
GL

Old Post 05-25-13 06:08 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

your thoughts on a draw ? shows how much i know about soccer, but i guess this could happen in a title game ?

Old Post 05-25-13 07:11 PM
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

like the over

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 05-25-13 08:10 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike

I could def see a draw and then extra time. Especially with the line listed at Dortmund +1(-150). For me that's usually a sign both teams will be scoring etc.

However, for your sanity I would suggest never betting on the draw. It makes watching the game excruciating!!

Old Post 05-25-13 08:33 PM
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Matt

Great 2 calls again today. Tailing almost every play this, the family is now going on a sweet a$$ vacation this year.

It's a shame this soccer year is over. Can't wait for next year!!!!!!!!

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 05-25-13 11:22 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Mike

2 Winners

139-70-9

Old Post 05-27-13 01:52 PM
msudogs

thanks, made for a nice afternoon, watched the 2nd half with the Mrs' and she didn't even ask why lol
GL

Old Post 05-27-13 05:31 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: