StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Mayweather Fight***5-4-13
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
playtowin
Restricted User

Mayweather Fight***5-4-13

I stated earlier that have a large wager on Mayweather tonight
my first bet was at -850 , 2nd bets were at -700 & 3rd bets
were at -625 kept getting better. Lay it & Play it! Don't forget
to put on your SKI MASKS, cause this like stealing.

Old Post 05-05-13 12:20 AM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck with your wagers, but that's a lot of wood to lay on a fight. When I lived in Vegas in the early to mid 80's it was profitable to back the favored boxers. I've seen dozens of fights where the loser won the decision. Class was class back then. You had one champion in each class, not 4 or 5. Being there during the days of Sugar Ray - Hagler - Hearns going at it...priceless. Now boxing is a mess. Granted Floyd is the number #1 ranked boxer in the world at any class, but your laying 7 or 8 to 1 in a situation that in theory has the same odds as a coin flip. Pay per view now drives these matches and there is no telling what is going on behind closed doors. That's another reason why the martial arts fights are taking off. Don't want to crap on your thread, but I wanted to toss in my 2 cents. Again Good Luck.

Old Post 05-05-13 01:49 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

Bromo

Your saying this fight is a coin flip, i don't agree at all! Mayweather
is the type of fighter that this guy has never seen in any of his
prior fights, Mayweather is way out of this guys class period.
That is it, maybe u should look at the Heavyweight odds
coming up next fight, i suppose that is a coin flip also.
I am betting on Mayweather, and i have got mt SKI MASK on
for this fight, i like free money.
Odda of 6 to 1 are not that big in a boxing match !

Old Post 05-05-13 02:12 AM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: