StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Recommended MLB Play for May 2, 2013
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
SharpandSteady

Recommended MLB Play for May 2, 2013

This is a recommended MLB play for Thursday, May 2, 2013.

San Diego at Chicago Cubs
Take Chicago Cubs to score over 31/2 runs (-115 at5dimes)

Risk 1.15 units to win 1 unit or $1,115 to won $1,000.

Reason: Lately the Cubs doing a llittle better vs left handed pitching hitting around .280 or .290 and overall the Cubs have scored 4 or more runs in a game in 8 of their last 10 games. They are facing average pitcher in Stults and in front of the home crowd should have a few opportunities throughout this game with men on base.

I'm expecting 4,5,6 runs from the Cubs today and weather shouldn't be a factor with slight breeze around 8-9 mph blowing in.

This little bit of juice vs potential and probable reward warrants the risk.

Old Post 05-02-13 07:34 PM
SharpandSteady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SharpandSteady Click here to Send SharpandSteady a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SharpandSteady

This recommended pick has gone final.

Chicago Cubs scored 2 runs which was not enough to win this wager. There wasn't as many chances to score as I had calculated and the weather did have an affect as the winds were blowing in more like 19-20 mph and not 8-9 mph as reported on the site that I checked.

This was a loss....not a good MLB start on posted plays

MLB 0-1 -1.15 units -$1,115

Old Post 05-02-13 11:09 PM
SharpandSteady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SharpandSteady Click here to Send SharpandSteady a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: