StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > To all of my friends on Stat Fox
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

To all of my friends on Stat Fox

I really appreciate all of the kind works you all sent to me last night.

Met the sergeon yesterday and I'm scheduled to get the surgery onMarch 25. 2 hour procedure to remove 2 discs and do some bone fusions. Wont be able to drive for 30 days and will have to wear a Dollar Collar for 6 weeks.

I hope you all CRUSH the tournaments for the next few weeks. I doubt that I will be able to cap anything as my left arm and shoulder are very painful with alot of numbness in both hands.

If anyone has a game they really like send me a text with it so I can have some action while I can't do anything but watch TV.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 03-20-13 04:28 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My brother had a similar surgery, and there really IS light at the end of the tunnel. Take care buddy.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 03-20-13 04:30 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pete

You will be in my thoughts and prayers,Wishing you the very best.Keep us posted!
Bill

2008-2018
2691-2398
53%

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take.

Old Post 03-20-13 04:32 PM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msandler
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wishing you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery

Old Post 03-20-13 04:37 PM
msandler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msandler Click here to Send msandler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mike dzn

You sure will be missed get well soon.

Old Post 03-20-13 04:42 PM
mike dzn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike dzn Click here to Send mike dzn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
qs185
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hope that you have a speedy recovery.

Old Post 03-20-13 04:42 PM
qs185 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qs185 Click here to Send qs185 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Had a coworker with the same problem. He was in tremendous pain, but the surgery fixed him up. Good luck and thanks for the winners you have dished out.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 03-20-13 04:55 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

take care buddy & will do
GL

Old Post 03-20-13 05:10 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheBuzzard
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fingers crossed and thumbs up!

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ---Mark Twain

Old Post 03-20-13 05:53 PM
TheBuzzard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheBuzzard Click here to Send TheBuzzard a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lineshark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hope all works out for you, get well soon.

Old Post 03-20-13 05:59 PM
lineshark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lineshark Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

pete,

thanks for all you contribute around here. many notice (like me) who don't correspond with you. good luck and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Old Post 03-20-13 06:08 PM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck and get well soon pete

Old Post 03-20-13 06:30 PM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pete the best of luck with your surgery,and a speedy recovery.

6 Rings

Old Post 03-20-13 06:36 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brianp
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pete

You know if you were a horse they'd probably put you down, lol. All joking aside ill be wishing you a speedy recovery just in time for summer. Give me a reason not to take Richmond tonight I think I'm gonna lay the points.

Old Post 03-20-13 06:48 PM
brianp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianp Click here to Send brianp a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gee Pete feel for you. Get better.

Old Post 03-20-13 07:31 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jlbvzla
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pete, I wish you the best. Get better soon. The den is not the same without people like you.

My best regards

Jose

Old Post 03-20-13 07:59 PM
jlbvzla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jlbvzla Click here to Send jlbvzla a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pete

Wish you a speedy recovery! You are certainly one of the posters I always search out when I log on, always good stuff!

Old Post 03-20-13 09:17 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
steveko
FoxDen Hall of Famer

take care, good luck

Old Post 03-20-13 09:37 PM
steveko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveko Click here to Send steveko a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

To a speedy recovery

Take care

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 03-20-13 10:04 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wishing you all the best and get well soon.

Old Post 03-20-13 11:13 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: