StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > den vs sac
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

den vs sac

can anybody tell me what is wrong with this line den -4.5 really???? I thought they would be atleast a 10 point fav. What is wrong here I want to pound den but i am laying off cause usually when it looks to good to be true it usually is. I would like other peoples opoin thanks

Old Post 03-05-13 01:50 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

10 points? On the road where they are 13-19 vs 15-13 Sac team at home? Really?

Old Post 03-05-13 01:54 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yea really buddy you think i might be crazy but here are some stats that i have for you.

den vs bottom 5 def 9-1 su 7-3 ats
sac vs top 5 offense 1-10 su 4-7 ats

they do not match up well

Old Post 03-05-13 01:58 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

dunno man, i think almost 5 points is plenty obv...

Old Post 03-05-13 02:21 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jtsmitty

I like the way Den is playing and think they will cover but they did play a tough ATL team last night 3 hour flight today I can see the 5 point line.

Old Post 03-05-13 04:56 PM
Jtsmitty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jtsmitty Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: