StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NHL Service release
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL Service release

Friend sent these off and on last year as these folks were #1 at The Sports Monitor of Oklahoma last year.Will try to post when I get them as they are hands down best NHL service over last 5 years or so.

LPW Sports Forecast Philadephia/Buffalo Over 5.5

Old Post 01-20-13 04:09 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I remember Traderpro. I'll follow today for a small wager.

Tx-

Old Post 01-20-13 05:08 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cisco

I tailed these guys some and Sawyer a lot and had a nice run with NHL last year, havent seen Sawyer lately, but he is solid with NHL

Old Post 01-20-13 05:26 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just sent him a PM.

Old Post 01-20-13 05:58 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks

Thanks Cisco. Hopefully we can get him back up with those Iron dog plays, with the LPW winner above and Sawyer we could have possibly swept today! :)

Old Post 01-20-13 09:08 PM
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thank You for the winner Traderpro.

6 Rings

Old Post 01-20-13 09:14 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TP ...

thanks for the heads up

PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
[304] NE PATRIOTS -370
[51] TOTAL o5½-115
(PHILADELPHIA vrs BUFFALO)

Now sitting on NE + 136 to win straight up

Old Post 01-20-13 09:15 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

winner 5-2!

Old Post 01-20-13 09:26 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: