StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > San Francisco -7 over Loyola Marymount
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

San Francisco -7 over Loyola Marymount

Dons riding a 5 game losing streak here at home and off an embarassing loss to Santa Clara, so I think we will see a heavy effort from them today.6 of loyolas 10 losses have been by 7+, so facing a team that is 22-8-1 ATS in last 31 games, I think wheels could fall off fast here. San Francisco better talent and has faced stronger competition, I will lay number here and look for a double digit win.- GL

Old Post 01-19-13 09:32 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice

Old Post 01-20-13 12:44 AM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks

Nice laced with some luck at end.

Old Post 01-20-13 12:52 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Rather be lucky then right .

Old Post 01-20-13 12:53 AM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: