StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday NFL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
rexchex

Sunday NFL

I like the report that Tom Brady ripped his teammates after a lackluster performance in their win over the hapless Jaguars in week 16. His expletive filled tirade (confirmed by several Boston Globe writers) must have worked as the Pats shutout the Dolphins in their final game 28-0.

At 35 years young, I expect that this great QB (some may argue the greatest of all- time) will definitely have the Pats ready to play today. Add in the fact that Gronk has had two more weeks to let his arm heal, and should be close to 100 percent, and I like the Pats to win in Foxboro and cover the 9.5. I can see the Texans keeping it close in the beginning but give me Brady and company in a high scoring game.

Atlanta has got to be ready today, and as much as I love Russel Wilson (fellow NC State alum), if Matt Ryan drops the proverbial "turd in the punchbowl" today, his status as an elite QB will be tarnished as bad as Lance Armstrong' s needing to do a sit down with Oprah.

Plus, a few others from B\R......http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1479895-5-reasons-atlanta-falcons-will-finally-put-skeptics-down-for-good

Taking a leap on a 3 legged....
Falcons -3 (-105)
Patriots -9 (-115....bought the hook)
Patriots/Texans Over 48 (-120.....bought the hook)

100 units for 569

GL, den!!

Fade me Mic, fade me!

"A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body. " Benjamin Franklin

"When in doubt, don't." Benjamin Franklin

"I don't measure a man by how high he climbs, but by how high he bounces when he hits bottom." George S. Patton

"With great mustache comes great reponsibility!" Peter Griffin

Old Post 01-13-13 06:57 PM
rexchex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rexchex Click here to Send rexchex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rexchex

Whatever you do.....

DO NOT DRINK THE PUNCH!!

(gotta love a Hollywood Knights reference)

"A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body. " Benjamin Franklin

"When in doubt, don't." Benjamin Franklin

"I don't measure a man by how high he climbs, but by how high he bounces when he hits bottom." George S. Patton

"With great mustache comes great reponsibility!" Peter Griffin

Old Post 01-13-13 10:12 PM
rexchex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rexchex Click here to Send rexchex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: