StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > the obligatory, go F yourself thread
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Primetime21

the obligatory, go F yourself thread

I was wrong. The Seahawks are getting steam rolled. End of story. They may scrap their way back to something respectable, but will not win. I shall now eat my tasty crow.... Fire away..haha

Old Post 01-13-13 08:12 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

oh and Bawlmer, you can go F yourself as well. You'll see me come hockey and baseball season with what I have to offer, you ****. You won't get rid of me that easy. You think you're bad ass because you cap? Join the millions of Americans who do it on the daily. I'm not taking anything away from this site or what anyone has done for me here, but you aren't the only person in the world who does this. Don't be such an elitist, you prick. You don't like my posts, don't comment. That should be the end of it, but your feminine tendancies must love conflict.

Old Post 01-13-13 08:19 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

dont give up too early, it is not over.

Old Post 01-13-13 08:21 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

no it's not, but if we have to worry about that runt running it all over us and we can't stop those shallow crosses, it'll be hard to make a comeback if we can't get stops. it's very bleak

Old Post 01-13-13 08:22 PM
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you need points here

otherwise im afraid youre right
itll be over

Old Post 01-13-13 08:26 PM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
wtf. I sure hope Darrell Bevell got that job he interviewed for. What plays are these?!

Old Post 01-13-13 08:40 PM
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

here they come they on that sea plan now and flying fast

Old Post 01-13-13 09:40 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gotta give props to the Seattle team for a great season. Great young QB of the future, sure helps to make folks forget about the stolen game against Green Bay that paved the way for real officials to return, and the positive drug tests by the Seattle Corner Backs

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 01-13-13 10:20 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
vinnymax

National Fix League !!!!!! Just totaly destroyed my teaser un 57 seattle/atlanta

Old Post 01-13-13 10:21 PM
vinnymax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vinnymax Click here to Send vinnymax a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

we did what we had to do to win, just came up short. Ryan found a way to make a few completions on the last drive to set it up. i'll give him credit for that. In the end, since it's a "gambling" website and not a "fan" site, they ultimately covered the 2.5, but unfortunately our season comes to an odd end. I see a bright future and that's all you can ask for.

Old Post 01-13-13 10:25 PM
Primetime21

tots

to be honest, I'm the most pissed about that GB game, even as a Sea fan. that game meant nothing to our playoff seeding, but it ****ed GB for the 2 seed and that's what kept SF in the playoffs. if that game's in GB, it's a different outcome. But yes, at least we got the real officials back and everyone forgot about the Adderall because that was our end game. Not to win the Super Bowl. *phew*

Old Post 01-13-13 10:28 PM
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LMAO

You just cant get it right. First you say the Seahawks will win then you say they wont come back. I would love to be your bookie.

And by the way I do cap games. Copy and paste the link below. When you can hit over 70% for the last 6 months get back to me. Now that is end of story!

http://wminvesting.com/forums/topic/501/soccer-2012-13/view/page/5

Old Post 01-13-13 10:41 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: