StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Happy New Year Den
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Happy New Year Den

Will be my last post for some time.

I made a decision a few weeks ago my new years resolution would be to take an extended break and focus on a things around me that are important.
I've had enough bad beats over the last month to make that decision a lot easier.

The ups and downs have been getting to me. Win one, lose one. Win two, lose 3. I cashed out what was left in my account this morning and it was actually a relief.

This is a very important year for me in terms of my career, relationship, etc.
I'm not one who can juggle all at once. Not for very long at least.

I wish the best to everyone. There's some great people here.

Until next time,
BOL
Double11

P.S. You guys better POUND the Sh** out of Notre Dame. That's just too many points IMO for a championship game!

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 12-31-12 05:58 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Feel the same way

Take care, Bud. Next time I head to AC, I'll try to give you a heads up. Maybe go out to dinner or something!

I know one dumbazz that already pounded it!! ha

Old Post 12-31-12 06:57 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jlbvzla
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Double 11, happy new year and good luck in your new plan for life. As always, you will be welcome any time you want to visit the den

Old Post 12-31-12 07:17 PM
jlbvzla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jlbvzla Click here to Send jlbvzla a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have a great new year.

respect,

Mike

Old Post 12-31-12 07:23 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Double11 wish you the best to you and yours buddy.

6 Rings

Old Post 12-31-12 07:24 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdaddy3213
FoxDen Hall of Famer

D11.

Ditto here.....Got up over 15K and then lost almost all of it. Made me sick!! I have had enough bad beats this past month to make me think why I am doing this. Did cash small but am thinking along the same lines as you. Takes a lot of time to do this properly and I need to focus on other things more in my life. Having said that, it is time for me to take a break.

I think there are a lot of good people in this den and I will stop in from time to time to say hi.

Until then, I hope you and everyone here has a Happy New Year!

Go Fighting Irish!!

BD

Old Post 12-31-12 07:54 PM
bigdaddy3213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdaddy3213 Click here to Send bigdaddy3213 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tony

Happy New Year!!!I understand where you are coming from,Family,work and many other things are much more important.I am going to take a Break after the Championship game,I will do the Playoffs.Taking some time off helps. I am going to come up for a visit before to long.

Take Care!!
Bill

2008-2018
2691-2398
53%

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take.

Old Post 12-31-12 08:53 PM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i agree bill...i'm also on the shelf for a while. went from $6100 ahead to $3700 in 2 weeks. no way i'm giving it all back. besides, it's almost travel time for us. have a great ny eve and 2013.

Old Post 12-31-12 10:21 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
antrod333

GL IN 2013! I have had similar feelings after week 17, that was especially rough

Old Post 12-31-12 10:43 PM
antrod333 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for antrod333 Click here to Send antrod333 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DRB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This forum...

Has been a much better place with you guys in it. Hopefully you all get back in life what you have helped give here! Happy New Year...Dont be gone long.....!

Old Post 12-31-12 10:58 PM
DRB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRB Click here to Send DRB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
creed05

2/1 says u'r back in by Super bowl..lol..

Seems like alot of us have been getting pounded the last month..
I just busted last night on the ****in' Cowgirls...That's just howstupid it's got..I'm still debating whether i re-up f/ New's Yrs..
But my interest really hasn't been there the past few yrs...
I'm to the point now where i can't even watch the games i'm betting on..
I was terrible in college Football after sept. ..NFL kept me going but then that turned on me the past few weeks..
Been a strange yr...
hope everything works out f/u..

Old Post 12-31-12 11:48 PM
creed05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creed05 Click here to Send creed05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kcgreene06
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tony

I haven't been on here as often for the same reasons! It's easy to get consumed and lose focus on the more important things in life! Happy New Year's to you and yours!!

Old Post 01-01-13 12:26 AM
kcgreene06 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for kcgreene06 Click here to Send kcgreene06 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Double

KABOOOOOOOOOM

Knock it out of the park.

Bang that 3 pointer.

Go for the 2 point conversion.

I know you will be a winner.
No matter what path in life you take.

Good Luck

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 01-01-13 12:41 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
steveko
FoxDen Hall of Famer

happy new year, good luck to you

Old Post 01-01-13 01:02 AM
steveko is online now Click Here to See the Profile for steveko Click here to Send steveko a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Buddy

Nothing but good thoughts heading towards you. Take care of yourself. Get the priorities straight. Best to you and yours for 2013.
Ralph

At the very least you have to be back for the Giants' repeat!!

Take good care of yourself. Check in once in awhile.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-01-13 01:29 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Happy New Year. Wish you the best with your personal life.

Don't be a stranger, stop in from time to time. I think alot of us will be taking a break after football.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 01-01-13 02:58 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I understand your feeling, but if have a chance every once in a while..Stop in and say hey..Peace

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 01-01-13 03:01 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: