StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > >> NFL Monday Night Football << 12.10.12
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

>> NFL Monday Night Football << 12.10.12

7* Houston Texans +6

good luck!

(7* plays 3-1 YTD)

Gambling?? Who said anything about gambling??

It's NOT gambling when you "KNOW" you are gonna WIN! Alan from "the Hangover movie"

Old Post 12-10-12 11:22 PM
SWONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWONE Click here to Send SWONE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

I bought it up to 6 myself.

BOL

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 12-11-12 01:54 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

>> NFL Monday Night Football << 12.10.12

7* Houston Texans +6 BIG FAT LOSER!!

at least it was a good game....NOT!!

the not for Prime Time Texans...did it again...!!

It's NOT gambling when you "KNOW" you are gonna WIN! Alan from "the Hangover movie"

Old Post 12-11-12 06:13 PM
SWONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWONE Click here to Send SWONE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

to say they are a well coached team would be slightly incorrect.

Old Post 12-12-12 01:21 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ronnie

the Texans are not well coached...if they were they would be led better in prime time games...Kubiak struggles under pressure...and So does Schaub

Old Post 12-12-12 03:43 AM
easyjane

well thanks to freind i met online i got this one correct

he told me to just look at texans schedule 1st while on phone with him

and i said ok this thier 3rd straight road game is that what you mean?

He said partially look again at dates

OMG i said 3 games in 17 days is that it?

BINGO baby pound the patriots texans are tired logging over 7000 miles in short span

called up local said i want Patsies for a hunny he said whoaa jane i know you girl when you go for the yard it's a winner

Old Post 12-12-12 06:47 PM
easyjane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easyjane Click here to Send easyjane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SW

i was being sarcastic....early 4th qtr, down by 28 with decent field position, they run 3 times and punt, plus they stayed in man to man against brady, totally nuts.

Old Post 12-12-12 06:54 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
easyjane

@ronnie--- press coverage they call it worked for steelers and jets and other teams when playing patsies

however no matter what def they used the schedule makers were unkind to texans

**** you all losers

Old Post 12-12-12 07:19 PM
easyjane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easyjane Click here to Send easyjane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
easyjane

also all of you who said texans now suck i fooking guanrtee you that Ptriots will get knocked off in playoffs because again here they are bottom ranked defense

26th ranked ocerall 9th aginst the run and 29th against the pass

so if somehow they stay home vs texans

watch what happens in playoffs

Bill B 2nd time after whipping up a non div opponent just goes with what he did before

however i think texans stay home because of strenght of schedule

way tougher than patsies gifted soft schedule lol

**** you all losers

Old Post 12-12-12 07:25 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: