StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > CBB Thursday 12/6
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CBB Thursday 12/6

Xavier has certainly surprised me so far. I've watched most of their games. I've never saw then run their offensive sets so effectively. No turnovers and not many bad shots. Martin and Robinson are light years away from their performances of last year. Kids grow up, I guess. Speaking of kids, the freshman Christon is really really good. Davis can't fill the shoes of their last point guard quite yet. Or never, I mean. Being the homer I am, I'm still not laying double digits, even against this weak Vandy team. Just watching.

I'm going to play Creighton. Off their St Joe's beatdown. Now an in-state rival. On the road. No letdown, I'm thinking.

Creighton -8

GL Den

A10
12-14 -2.70*

Leans
8-2

CBB
3-2 +0.80*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-07-12 01:28 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GMEN12

Totally agree with creighton let's get it

Old Post 12-07-12 01:56 AM
GMEN12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMEN12 Click here to Send GMEN12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

Creighton -8 ..... win

Xmen?!? There you go. I brag them up...they crap the bed! Fell asleep for the 2h. I know they were settling for too many threes in the 1h. Let Vandy hang. This was a team that only scored 33 against Marist. Go figure.

GL Den

A10
12-14 -2.70*

Leans
8-2

CBB
4-2 +1.80*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-07-12 10:18 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sorry, got my first morning chuckle from this. Just that little self deprecation there by you. Would not have giggled if you had lost though. Damn college kids are tricky sometimes.

either way, nice call on Creighton and smart man for not playing the X game.

Old Post 12-07-12 03:43 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: