StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Stanford down to 7.5?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Stanford down to 7.5?

this opened between 9-10 now sits at 8 at most book and 7.5 at a few including mine @-105.
i like stanford here but dont get the line movement.

Old Post 11-29-12 05:05 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nxt2g

RLM? i havent looked into it yet but I love Stanford to cover again.

"I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest." -Muhammad Ali

Old Post 11-29-12 06:47 PM
nxt2g is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nxt2g Click here to Send nxt2g a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

I agree Nxt2g. I just can't imagine anyone backing ucla after that last showing.

Old Post 11-29-12 06:50 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gofightwin

I live in the Bay Area and my guess would be the bad weather. Rain and heavy wind is expected for the next few days.

Old Post 11-29-12 07:46 PM
Gofightwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gofightwin Click here to Send Gofightwin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pretty sure UCLA laid down on that game..love the points

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-29-12 07:50 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nxt2g

Stanford's running game was in beast mode last game. Weather shouldn't matter to much IMO. Ill back Stanford for the 2nd straight week.

"I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest." -Muhammad Ali

Old Post 11-29-12 08:05 PM
nxt2g is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nxt2g Click here to Send nxt2g a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

stanford back at -9 +103 at diamond. weird happenings going on. lol

Old Post 11-30-12 08:36 AM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah that didnt take long it went to 9.5 now at my book... i took Stanford got it at -7...
Weather should be horrible..... i made alot on stanford last week because i thought UCLA would lay down... but i really think they played to win i mean they kept going for it on 4th down at the end didnt really seem like a team trying to lose...but Stanford is leaps and bounds better than UCLA their D is a top D in the country i mean a few weeks ago they held the Ducks to like 14 points.

GLTA

Old Post 11-30-12 09:29 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

Yeah I live in San Jose an it's a **** storm right now. Stanford shouldn't have any problems. They beat Oregon in the same kind of weather.

Old Post 11-30-12 08:25 PM
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Here's the dealio.

Gun to my head. Stanford. Stanford killed them at ucla and the line is dropping. What does that tell you.

I would not bet this game.

Stanford should again win by 20+. But the lines dropping. Maybe ucla laid down last week like you said.

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 11-30-12 09:19 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: