StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 11/28
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 11/28

Huge card for the A10 tonite. 9 games. Started capping it last night. Bet Temple -6 and Ohio -11. These lines have moved so much today, I don't feel right posting them. So I won't count them either way.

Bonnies just don't match up here. May be a 2h play come up on Ohio. Also, I might buy back Temple as a hedge/middle play. At 8 now. Seeing 96% on Temple. Those percentages usually don't work out too good for me. Also StL/Wash went from 1' to 3 by the time I was done. Took StL +3. At 2' now, so I'll leave that one up.

UMass hasn't played worth crap this year so far. The long layoff may help them correct some stuff. I was going to play the home dog in this one, but will just post it as a lean, Siena +7' UMass could start hitting at any time.

It probably isn't, but I think this is a solid play. Dayton is now 5-0 in the 1h this year. Weber St 0-2. Weber traveling cross country to one of the toughest venues in the A10 for the visitors.

I have been down on URI for a long time. Been looking at their year so far. They have played a pretty tough schedule. Just went to Auburn on Sunday and beat the SEC team in double OT. Granted, Auburn is bad this year, but it's still a big win for URI. Danny Hurley has them playing much tougher. Just not scoring regularly yet. Mason isn't that strong, and I believe URI could take this one. The travel part of URI leaves me off this one however. Lean URI +4.

The other games, I'm leaving alone. Tried to make out something with JMU/GW and Duq/App St, but don't want to put money down on bad teams at the moment. W-M/Rich -15...thinking that's too much. Pass.

Dayton 1h -7
StL +3

Leans
Siena +7'
URI +4

GL Den

A10
8-11 -4.40*

Leans
5-2

CBB
2-1 +0.90*

CFB
28-36 -14.00*

NFL
22-19 -1.10*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-28-12 11:55 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

darn, we're battling out west
GL

Old Post 11-29-12 12:06 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Irish gl tonight buddy.

6 Rings

Old Post 11-29-12 12:10 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's a small play, Mike. You're good to go!!! ha

Just got Buffalo at +8'. That gives me an out, plus a 2 spot middle. Just don't like being on the 90% side of things. Makes me uncomfortable.

Buffalo +8'
Dayton 1h -7
StL +3

Leans
Siena +7'
URI +4

GL Den

A10
8-11 -4.40*

Leans
5-2

CBB
2-1 +0.90*

CFB
28-36 -14.00*

NFL
22-19 -1.10*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-29-12 12:15 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Buffalo shouldn't be listed as a play, since it was mainly a buy-out for me. Trying to do too many things at once. Sorry.

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-29-12 12:53 AM
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

Dayton 1h -7 ..... loss no scoring in final 2 min of the half. ouch
StL +3 .... loss Wash shot 64% in the 2h to cover by a bucket

Leans
Siena +7' .... win
URI +4 .... win

GL Den

A10
8-13 -6.60*

Leans
7-2

CBB
2-1 +0.90*

CFB
28-36 -14.00*

NFL
22-19 -1.10*

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-29-12 01:04 PM
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2 tough ones.

But 2 winners.

I see that Wilcox character still plays for the Huskies. He burned me last year!

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 11-29-12 01:54 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: