StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Does Anybody Think This Is Free Easy Money
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Does Anybody Think This Is Free Easy Money

Obama - 425. I was thinking of laying 425 to win 100. Opinions?

Old Post 11-06-12 02:58 AM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I just made .13 cents. It is called get rich slowly. lol!!!

I only traded $20.

So 20,000 wagered would be a sweet little win.

Wagered so far, at Betfair, is 27 million!!!

The lean is Obama.

I thought you quit betting Ray!

Good to see ya!

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 11-06-12 03:52 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Well, if the caravans of people voting in SC and then traveling to NC to vote again for him is any indication....I would say yes Ray.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-06-12 04:04 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

".13 cents."

How much change do you need before you can retire?

Old Post 11-06-12 04:05 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Micaiah2004
FoxDen Hall of Famer

FADE the No-bum-Ahhh

I play the "Moral, Righteous" edge...I fade the corrupt, crooked, tyrannical, muslim-marxism, gangsta chicago thugs...

And for going for the monster win...The bomb...another SMALLER bet for a LANDSLIDE ROMNEY/RYAN Tsunami Tidal WAVE crashes and burying the nobumba-biden assclowns.

jmho.

"It's not the thinking that makes the money; its the waiting"--J.Livermore
"Being wrong isn't a choice, but staying wrong is"--S.Stewart
"What everybody else knows, is not
worth knowing"--G.M.Loeb

"...mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain." M. Musashi

http://adserv.honoluluadvertiser.com/multimedia/UntilThen.swf
http://00f2630.netsolhost.com/farewellmarine.html

Old Post 11-06-12 04:08 AM
Micaiah2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micaiah2004 Click here to Send Micaiah2004 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Tdbabe

Caravans of people? Is that similar to binders of women?

Do you really have proof that people from one state are voting in another? I'm surprised this isn't found anywhere on the news or Internet, it could be considered newsworthy. I'm a little disappointed Babe, thought you were better than that.

On a different note, how did you do in the storm? I hope all is well. I have friends in LBI that had a beach house on a canal. Five feet of water later, they have a mess on their hands.

Take care.

Old Post 11-06-12 04:34 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

RD

I have friends in SC that received phone calls from people saying they could meet them in Columbia, SC on election day to take a caravan to NC to vote there. They represented themselves as being from the "Vote for America Obama" campaign.

I have no idea how this could be accomplished....but I suspect voter fraud is still alive and well around this country.

They had no reason to lie to me.

Thankfully, I survived Sandy, as did my family. We are blessed. And as you pointed out, many did not do well by her. It is very sad around our State and surrounding areas. The devastation is almost impossible to comprehend and process. We just have to help each other get thru this. Another stupid storm is due to hit mid-week. Can hardly wait. :(

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-06-12 04:56 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Color me skeptical on caravans of people being able to vote in 2 different states. Especially considering the bogus voter ID laws that GOP legislatures have passed where it's hard enough to vote once.

Glad to hear you are well. Can't believe there is another storm on the horizon. Hang in there.

Old Post 11-06-12 05:19 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tdbabe, I was so worried about you!!!

You have not posted in months!!!

Do not do that!!!

Well I do. lol!!! But do not do it. : )

You have another storm breaking in. As a nerd, I follow these things.

I trust all is safe with you, and your loved ones. :)

Get a Honda generator, for power. Guard it with a shot gun. lol!!!

They are rock solid, and in Quebec, when we had the big power outage, saved my freaking life.

We had freezing rain coming down, the power was lost.

Like 14 days or so. It got so cold one night, I was pitching vinyl records into the stove. It was a country house, I was not pitching them in an oven!!!

ROFL!!

It was just bad music.

All Americans should own a wood stove. A good one. Mine turned red from burning. You might want to lay off disco records.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MwjX4dG72s

RUSH

Old Post 11-06-12 05:20 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Fluid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Are they finally going to vote? Hasn't this been going on for a few years already? Can we parlay it? Who is least likely to bomb my country?

Old Post 11-06-12 05:47 AM
Fluid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fluid Click here to Send Fluid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

RD....I can understand your skepticism, but when I get it from the horse's mouth, I generally listen to the horse. Who knows what the heck is going on....could be some scam calls trying to lure people for other reasons. They just listened and then hung up on the jerks.

I do know that "where there is a will, there is a way"....and people sure can come up with clever work-arounds when dealing with flawed systems. And our voting system certainly qualifies as being flawed...IMO of course. We can't dispute the thousands of dead people that are still in the voting system....I think NC alone had about 30,000 they needed to address. That was in print.

I am not here to sway people to either side in this election. Sorry if it appeared that way. It just ticks me off when I hear about these things...like ACORN from 2008...and that is not under dispute. Politics is a nasty business, and just talking about it brings out the worst in people I think. I have a personal opinion about both Presidential candidates, and that is they are both good men at their base. The problems we face in this country will not be solved by them as individuals....it will take a concerted effort by both parties coming together as one....or as close to it as possible. I don't wear rose colored glasses, so.....I can only hope whomever is elected realizes that to be the deal (along with all the others), or we vote the whole lot of them out one by one. I will vote tomorrow with my ID and signature, and pray for the next 4 years.

Bytore.....I have a generator my friend. Invested in it a year ago, natural gas. Costly little bugger but well worth it. I have taken serious notice of the increase in storm activity throughout the U.S. and world. I'll just eat PBJ sandwiches for peace of mind. yuck yuck

Old Post 11-06-12 05:52 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"How much change do you need before you can retire?"

I finally figured it all out. You are a prick Pointmagic!

I won, f off!!!

Up $103 dollars now!!! lol!!!

The days change trading. You have to stay to earth.

If it starts to lose, I will take $50.

I traded $66. Not bad. Better than silver!!!

Prick!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...P0sC_s5EfE&NR=1

RUSH

Old Post 11-06-12 05:56 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ozzy fans hate Subway. What a waste of money. The food is crap. It always was. I ate it once. lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPo5jTQ39eE

RUSH

Old Post 11-06-12 06:02 AM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Prick!!!"

You have no idea how much pleasure i derive from your retaliation.

LOL

I'm not a prick Allun. You can't eat me!!

Hahahahahahahahahhah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE_mA_SHc70

Old Post 11-06-12 06:11 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Bytore.....I have a generator my friend. Invested in it a year ago, natural gas. Costly little bugger but well worth it. I have taken serious notice of the increase in storm activity throughout the U.S. and world. I'll just eat PBJ sandwiches for peace of mind. yuck yuck"

Good!!

Cheez Whiz is ok too. lol!!!

I lived on on it for three days. Bread helps!!!

I was spooning it after I ran out of bread. It is not that bad, when you are starving. lol!

I still drink. But I really slowed down. Once a month now.

I became frugal!!! The scottish in me. : )

The world's cheapest bastard, is me. ROFL!!!

Up $220!!!

Sure one bet bet makes .13 cents, but the next, can be a killer!!!

It should be, the Brooklyn bombers!!!

They kept the Nets name. Idiots!!!

It was your idea. lol!!!

RUSH

Old Post 11-06-12 06:14 AM
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

There has been less than 1.5% voter fraud in last 100 years...the voter ID crap is bull****...older and poorer people with little or no tranportation can't always get to motor vehicle or afford to pay for a so called FREE ID ...I am working the Polls from 6 am till almost 9 pm in Delaware...we all took a 3 hour training class...you wouls be amazed at how well the integety of the machines and votes are protected.Delaware is solid...but i wonder if that is the case in ALL states. was told to bring a big lunch as we will be busy all day from 7 am till well after 8pm when polls close...if 200 people are in line to vote at 8 pm , they all get to vote !!! I am getting about $200 to work the Polls and that includes the 3 hr training class we all take each year.

Old Post 11-06-12 06:18 AM
luckydog132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckydog132 Click here to Send luckydog132 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i get at least 15 calls a day...recordings from local and nat'l candidates. at least before you could insult them, now it's all recorded messages, are you guys getting a lot of these calls. TD babe, good to see you escaped the tragedy intact, when i saw the footage from seaside heights i got sick, spent a ton of vacations there.

Old Post 11-06-12 06:24 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

Panthers won, brotha. Romney it is.... LOL

Old Post 11-06-12 08:00 AM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Fluid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Both are likely to drop more bombs, so I will back the favourite and try and make some money while my structure is still standing...

274052233-1
12 9:53am 6-Nov-12 10:00am 6-Nov-12 Future Politics - U.S. 2012 Presidential Election -406 1,000.00 246.31 Pending
U.S. 2012 Presidential Election
Winning Party
Winning Party (All in wagering)
Democrat vs Republican

....if they don't get me with their bombs, will probably be through Monsanto's poison.

Old Post 11-06-12 07:03 PM
Fluid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fluid Click here to Send Fluid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

In fact, poll whiz Nate Silver upped President Obama’s chances of a win to over 90% late last night on his popular 538 blog, essentially betting the ranch and his career on an incumbent win this election night. Silver currently projects Barack Obama to win a landslide 313 votes in the Electoral College to Mitt Romney’s projected 225 electoral votes, with a 90.9% chance of an Obama win and only 9.1% for Romney.

Silver is the man. Do not expect different results tonight. Maybe less evs but Obama will win.

Old Post 11-06-12 07:25 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: