StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MNF Phil at NO
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

MNF Phil at NO

Phil
vs QB 12th 2-3TDS
vs RB 10th 0 TDS
vs WR 18th 2 TDS
vs TE 5th 0 TDS

NO
vs QB 32nd 3TDS
vs RB 31st 1+ TDS
vs WR 32nd 2+TDS
vs TE 6th 0 TDS

Vick
Maclin
Jackson
McCoy
should all have big games. NO has the worst D I have seen. They make bad teams look good. All their ranks are worse than the Eagles. I think Maclin has the big day along with McCoy. NO best weapon is Graham and Phils have been pretty good at slowing down opposing TE's only giving up one TD to a TE this season.

I like Philly for the upset SU and ATS. Their recipe for the win is McCoy. Run him a lot and keep NO off the field. They need to get him 20 carries at least. Brees will get his but I cannot recommend a team that gives up almost 500 yards a game.

Predicted Score - Philly 35 NO 27

Good luck.

Old Post 11-05-12 07:59 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"NO has the worst D I have seen. They make bad teams look good"

lol

how bout..... " Philly has the worst qb I have ever seen.... he makes good teams(his own) look bad"

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-05-12 08:50 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey Tex!

Vick is really my only worry this game. He has had a couple decent games, he has played against some strong defenses though. Good pass rushing teams in particular. The Saints are not nearly as good as the teams he has played.

CLE 13th in sacks
BALT 25th in sacks but had Ray then
ARI 2nd in sacks
NYG 3rd in sacks
PIT 21st in sacks, it is PIT though
DET 16th in sacks
ATL 13th in sacks

NO 25th in sacks

Lots of ties in the sack department but the teams that he turned the ball over a lot against were almost all blitz crazy. New Orleans is not. Plus I hope they are smart enough to exploit NO run d with McCoy.

Old Post 11-05-12 11:37 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

The teams that he turned the ball over a lot against were almost all blitz crazy or had a solid pass D. New Orleans is neither.

NO is giving up 30 pts a game, 5 yards a carry, 12 Rush tds over 20 yards, 9 yds reception, a QB rating of 110(BAD) and they only have 3 interceptions vs an average schedule.

The interceptions stand out. Only 3 against teams that are throwing for 300+ a game against them. That is a lot of throws with that few ints.

I hope they are smart enough to exploit NO run d with McCoy. Denver gave them the perfect game plan all they have to do is use some of it.

Old Post 11-06-12 12:01 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: