StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Legit Picks 10/12/12
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jenvan

Legit Picks 10/12/12

LEGIT PICKS

Friday 10/12/12 Plays...

HIGHEST RATED 6* CARDINALS/NATS (UNDER)

---SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Practicing Money Management & Shopping Lines Can Lead to Long Term Success--

Old Post 10-13-12 01:51 AM
jenvan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jenvan Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Keep them coming please..

Old Post 10-13-12 05:25 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

All his nicks are like 0-20 last a couple of days, ROFLMAOOO...

Old Post 10-13-12 05:26 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

quote:
KOSTYAN

All his nicks are like 0-20 last a couple of days, ROFLMAOOO...

I don't know you and as a matter of fact I cannot think of a single time we have shared a thread together. But I have noticed that many of your posts seem to be of a negative nature. If I am wrong, forgive me. If I am right then knock it off and go to another site. I say this with respect.

"When luck shuts the door, you need to go through the window. That's where the skill comes in". - Doyle Brunson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNob...feature=related

Old Post 10-13-12 06:11 AM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mcvick

No, you are right. It's unfortunate. And then he complains when the favor is returned to him.

Old Post 10-13-12 06:19 AM
mcvick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mcvick Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Carelli if you wanna have a community with a bunch of spam and nicks popping every day with useless info i think its better for you going somewhere...I say it with respect instead of bashing me...

Old Post 10-13-12 06:23 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The In$ider

Kost

They should induct you into the Haters Hall of Fame (Shame). Here's a solid quote to live by buddy, "don't hate the player, hate the game" ....A good one for all walks of life.

Old Post 10-13-12 07:21 AM
The In$ider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The In$ider Click here to Send The In$ider a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Fluid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2 Legit

Old Post 10-13-12 07:33 AM
Fluid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fluid Click here to Send Fluid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

quote:
Carelli if you wanna have a community with a bunch of spam and nicks popping every day with useless info i think its better for you going somewhere...I say it with respect instead of bashing me...

I do not know you nor the poster you were bashing...but I have bad news for you. I have been around a long time. If the moderators chose to ban me I respect their decision. But until they do, and perhaps I brought this upon myself, shut up or put up. All I am saying is... this is not the site to put anyone down. Here we build each other up. Someone has a bad day or a bad week, so what? We all have those days.

This is the bottom line...post positive or shut the **** up!.

Old Post 10-13-12 09:20 AM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildjayson

wanker

agree this isnt covers

Old Post 10-13-12 09:25 AM
wildjayson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildjayson Click here to Send wildjayson a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: