StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MNF ... Is it this easy?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Some American company, tried to rip me off.

Did they succeed??? No. LOL!!!

Pointmagic, I have to return to magic, : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wibdPc3LvrQ

Old Post 10-09-12 01:19 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let's bring this one home tonight.

Nice stats.

Good Luck!

Old Post 10-09-12 01:42 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

vegas experts free play

The Jets (2-2) are probably facing their lowest point of the season right now after their 34-0 loss to San Francisco last week. The future looks even bleaker given the season-ending injuries to cornerback Derrelle Revis and wide receiver Santonio Holmes. Given all that, it may be very tempting for some to take Houston (4-0) as the road favorite given that many consider them the best team in football. Please go right ahead if that is your sentiment -- but I consider that Fool's Gold to lay more than a touchdown on a road team getting all this love from the media right now against a desperate team that everyone seems to be counting out. New York managed only a mere 145 yards of offense last week against the 49ers defense -- but they have then covered the point spread in 11 of their last 16 games after failing to generate at least 250 total yards in their last game. Additionally, the Texans are a mere 6-13-2 ATS in their last 21 games played in the month of October. They look vulnerable to a flat performance in this one. Team trends are valuable in spots like this since they help expose the particularly personality of a group players. Under head coach Rex Ryan, the Jets tend to respond to adversity. The Jets plus the points is the smart play.

Old Post 10-09-12 02:03 AM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WINNA

Momma's basement is flooded..

Old Post 10-09-12 05:44 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

BOO + YEAH =

BOOYAAAAAA

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 10-09-12 05:45 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

2-1 +4 units

NYJ +9' for 4 units => Winner
NYJ + 15' & Under 47 for 2 units => Winner
NYJ ML +350 for 2 units => Lost

Sounds like the Jets could have won this baby but a dropped TD pass and bad INT by Sanchise just before the half screwed the pooch on that possibility. Actually won 6 units playing Under 41 at the last minute but regardless a good night. Hope this helped someone, special shout out to DJ from BF#2 ... BOOYEAH!

Old Post 10-09-12 05:58 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Good to see some old friends

Point - I have spare bedroom if the basement gets too crowded (hope you like Bulldogs)?

Bytore - I still never quite grasp what you're trying to say but please send me some of the drugs your on if they ever become legal.

Tex - one of these days were need to share an adult beverage together. I'm making a Thanksgiving road trip to Indy, maybe we can hook up then.

Ronnie - Go O's! (Hate the Evil Empire even though I grew up there)

Bromoe - Glad to see your still alive & kicking

msu Mike - may make another road trip thru Athens, I have 3 Bullies to show off now.

Brian - good to see you still offering your insight, thanks for the visit.

Good luck everyone in future endeavors and above all happy wagering!

Old Post 10-09-12 06:20 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bulldawgs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8rxXamfh5c

Old Post 10-09-12 06:27 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Excellent call as always. If I could figure a way to put hockey sticks in the hands of NFL players I would be happier than a pig in slop!

"When luck shuts the door, you need to go through the window. That's where the skill comes in". - Doyle Brunson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNob...feature=related

Old Post 10-09-12 06:43 AM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

RD

good job, jets played their hearts out. looks like sf and hou are the class teams of the league now.

Old Post 10-09-12 06:56 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Hou shoulda been in the superbowl game last year if not for Shaub injury ...my2cents...and Smith is picking his offensive game too, SF is going places i agree...

Old Post 10-09-12 07:28 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

RD. I will buy, you have provided a lot of winners here and I wish you would post more often....Thanks Buddy..

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 10-09-12 06:56 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: