StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > StatFox KnowledgeBase and Support > NCAAB Totals
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

NCAAB Totals

I think this has been answered before, but could you remind me? Why does it take so long for the NCAAB Totals to show on The FoxSheets? Sometimes they don't show at all, just the spread.

2010 Foxden MLB MVP

Old Post 02-18-11 01:02 AM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox John
Administrator

We have to wait for the lines/totals to be posted from our lines provider (BetCris and/or Pinnacle).

If they don't come out until after the evening run of updates then they will be updated in the morning.

They often don't come out until about 9:00 am EST the day of the game, and a lot of them come out even later.

This year we have noticed that books are waiting later and later to post college basketball lines, and like you noticed, sometimes they don't post a total at all.

Old Post 02-18-11 01:31 PM
StatFox John is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox John Click here to Send StatFox John a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thx John, I knew there was a reason.

2010 Foxden MLB MVP

Old Post 02-18-11 03:18 PM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: