StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA Play 11/6
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NBA Play 11/6

Milwaukee Bucks Spread -3½ -110 for Game 3.3/3

GL!

YTD 13-10 +1.9

Old Post 11-06-10 10:20 PM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

df

let's nail this one
GL

Old Post 11-06-10 10:48 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I liked it first but i made it no play.
i really like this hornets team playing hard every games.
Last time they played at home against Denver and won as an small fav{ they were dog and then become 1.5 fave by game time} next day then went to Spurs and won outright as 9 points dog.
heck they are 5-0 ats and 3 straight outright dog winner . I just didn t see them having let down here.

hope you nail it though!

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 11-07-10 12:08 AM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Milwaukee Bucks Spread -3½ -110 for Game 3.3/3 L

GL!

YTD 13-11 -1.4

Old Post 11-07-10 03:56 AM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: