StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > My First post..Time to get my feet wet
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
DogCatcher

My First post..Time to get my feet wet

All 1 Unit

Tampa Bay -155

San Fran -150

Houston +115

Oakland -103

Good Luck

Old Post 08-09-10 07:09 PM
DogCatcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DogCatcher Click here to Send DogCatcher a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Deuce?

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 08-09-10 07:20 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
denham
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome DC. Good luck.

Old Post 08-09-10 07:23 PM
denham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for denham Click here to Send denham a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow....

you're alive!

Welcome back.

Old Post 08-09-10 07:28 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
S.U.G.A.
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ahh hell

That damn old man upstairs got his internet turned on again I see.

Free Ben....and Douglas!

Old Post 08-09-10 07:37 PM
S.U.G.A. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.U.G.A. Click here to Send S.U.G.A. a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Remember, he's not Deuce...he's just stealing Deuce's internet connection.

Old Post 08-09-10 07:37 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Is that sort of running a long extension cord out the window to the single wide mobile home???

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 08-09-10 07:50 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
S.U.G.A.
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cubo

Na, it's through the floor of the living room and down to old DC as he claims. And Deuce at times runs it over with his wheel chair which causes a break in his service from time to time. But hey it's free right. I do though wonder where the bill goes to since the man in the wheel chair left this world a while back...or well his brother claimed he did at least.

Free Ben....and Douglas!

Old Post 08-09-10 07:53 PM
S.U.G.A. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.U.G.A. Click here to Send S.U.G.A. a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DogCatcher

WTF are you guys smokin?

I comeback to read a bunch of weird messages. Are you guys crazy. Geesh

Old Post 08-09-10 10:11 PM
DogCatcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DogCatcher Click here to Send DogCatcher a Private Message Edit post   Report post
S.U.G.A.
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cmon D

Your nose is growing.

Free Ben....and Douglas!

Old Post 08-09-10 10:17 PM
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry for the mix-up! I guess you must not be the Dogcatcher that many of us know from a different site, who went postal, but magically appeared in the Member List very, very recently.

I just cannot get passed all of the similarities though.

1) He was also from Toronto

2) He also posted the exact same style as yours.

3) He also loved all the attention which you are surely attracting with the title of this thread

Try and stay out of trouble this time. Post your plays and leave it at that.

BTW: Douglas says Hi!!!

Old Post 08-09-10 10:22 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DogCatcher

I aint from toronto

im from new brunswick, blue jays are my favorite team. this is the last time im going to defend myself over a bunch of foolishness.

Old Post 08-09-10 10:40 PM
S.U.G.A.
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow

After all this time you can't just come clean yet. That is sad Carey. Oh well carry on and keep thinking we are all the foolish ones.

Free Ben....and Douglas!

Old Post 08-09-10 10:42 PM
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

Back from da grave....

welcome back duece.

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 08-09-10 11:30 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FEDEX

Welcome dc!

Old Post 08-10-10 12:08 AM
FEDEX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FEDEX Click here to Send FEDEX a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheBuzzard
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Coincidentally...

Deuce is from New Brunswick, too! Small world!

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ---Mark Twain

Old Post 08-10-10 01:34 AM
TheBuzzard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheBuzzard Click here to Send TheBuzzard a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well....

I for one, would like to cut out the games and have Deuce tell us why the shenanigans.

You were always a solid capper. Why fake your death and then come back as the kid from downstairs who stole your internet???

Good luck.

Uga

Old Post 08-10-10 01:50 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Why fake your death and then come back as the kid from downstairs who stole your internet???"

It is all crazy. lol!!!

You guys right???

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 08-10-10 04:06 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Bytore

Go ahead, take the thread and run with it. It's all yours big guy

Peace and Victory

Old Post 08-10-10 04:58 AM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TigreSon, it did not take much ESP. LOL!!!

I knew you would reply!!!

Now, look deeper!!! ROFL!!!

How do they know who he is???

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 08-10-10 05:04 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: