StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Football System That Will Blow You Away
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bases
Restricted User

Football System That Will Blow You Away

SOME OF YOU KNOW I HAVE SOME GREAT GOOD FAIR AND BAD SYSTEMS OVER THE YEARS....... I THINK THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER FOUND.......................SINCE TEAMS TIME PLAYERS FOR THE 40 YARD DASH,,,I CALL THIS THE 40 YARD..SYSTEM,,,BECAUSE IF A TEAM CAN DRIVE 40 YARDS....IT IS IN SCORING POSITION......NOW THIS IS WHAT WE WANT TO LOOK AT IN WEEK 1 WE HAVE TO SIT BACK AND WATCH HOW MANY 40 YRD DRIVES A TEAM HAS MADE AND GIVEN UP,,,,,,,,,COMPARE IT TO THE TEAM IT PLAYING IN WEEK 2 THE TEAM WITH A PLUS 3 RATIO GETS THE MONEY... . ,,,,,,,,NOW RUN A ROLLING AVG,,,FOR THE SEASON YOU WILL FIND MANY DOGS WINNING OUTRIGHT... TEAMS WITH REPUTATION THAT JUST ARE NOT MOVING THE BALL OR TEAMS GIVING UP WAY TO MANY MEAN TEAMS IN THE 4TH ARE GETTING REALLY TIRED MAKES A GREAT 2ND HALF WAGER,,,IF ANYONE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND LET ME KNOW I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN,,,,,IF YOU HAVE A TEAM WITH A BETTER TURNOVER MARGIN AND A 3 RATIO IN THIS SYSTEM GO TO THE WINDOW BIG TIME,,,,,

Old Post 08-13-09 12:15 AM
bases is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bases Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks good

I'll keep an eye out.

Old Post 08-13-09 12:44 AM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jivany

How bout you track the system and post the plays when made available? HAHA, notice I try to make it as easy for me as possible.. :)

Old Post 08-13-09 12:55 AM
jivany is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jivany Click here to Send jivany a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NumNutz74

??

cant see how this really gives you any accurate information... basiclly a team can move the ball 40+ yards quite often without scoring and missing fg's... how do you adjust for those numbers??

2008 SEASON
MLB PLAYS 379-170-8
NBA PLAYOFFS 68-43-1
NHL PLAYOFFS 7-10-2
AFL PLAYOFFS 4-2

NFL 20-10/+46.6u
NCAAF 51-43-3/+146.13u

Old Post 08-13-09 01:31 AM
NumNutz74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NumNutz74 Click here to Send NumNutz74 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bases
Restricted User

numnoguts,,,,,,,your streaching not make the field goal........do you know the leaguge avg for making a 40 yard field goal....lets say you start at the 30 your own,,,,,,,,,,,you drive 40 yards,,,,,,you are at the 30 yard line........of the other team,,,,,,,,that makes it a 37 yard fied goal not excluding td's that happen,,,,,i have tested retested those who dont play it fine,,,,those that do we will win $$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,numnonuts,,,,,were they count,,,,,,,you dont have a leg to stand on on this one,,,,,,,or no nuts,,,,,,,,,,,,,and from now on i will not respond.........the kick the merino is over..played that game,,,,,,this is for real bettors nummyrummy,,,,,,,who bet real dimes.......not 50 dollar parlays......you can head that group nummy crummy dummy slummy bummy where's my momee....or mr nuts your name fits you perfect ...... when were a kid no one picked you to play so they used your head play lets use numnuts head for kick ball......that last kick by the big kid ...oooch..........sorry you never got over it................dm

Old Post 08-13-09 01:48 AM
bases is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bases Edit post   Report post
NumNutz74

asking a question...

but your answer lets me know everything I need about you... your an idiot!!! check my numbers newbie before you start and question my skill... dez nutz biatch!!!!

and your system has alot of holes just like your mouth!!!

Old Post 08-13-09 01:54 AM
NumNutz74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NumNutz74 Click here to Send NumNutz74 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bases
Restricted User

i cant hear you .....see you cant fight with yourself,,,,so go back to what you do well playing with yourself....

Old Post 08-13-09 01:57 AM
burytheb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bases

where do lyou find these stats?

not readily available where i sit from.

burytheb

Burytheb

Old Post 08-13-09 01:59 AM
burytheb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for burytheb Click here to Send burytheb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NumNutz74

the funny thing...

you said something like your a grandfather in a different thread, if this is how you act with 10 yr old grand kids... I do feel sorry for them...

2008 SEASON
MLB PLAYS 379-170-8
NBA PLAYOFFS 68-43-1
NHL PLAYOFFS 7-10-2
AFL PLAYOFFS 4-2

NFL 20-10/+46.6u
NCAAF 51-43-3/+146.13u

Old Post 08-13-09 02:01 AM
bases
Restricted User

go to nfl .com then to drive charts,,,,,,,,fellows it' like a box score,,,,it is availble at a lot of places it took a lot of work to find this,,,,,,,it is good real good you wil see week 2 are first plays,,,,,,,,,,

Old Post 08-13-09 02:02 AM
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bases...

Old Post 08-13-09 02:10 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
burytheb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bases

assuming that is net yards

Burytheb

Old Post 08-13-09 02:44 AM
burytheb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for burytheb Click here to Send burytheb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome back. Can we be friends this time?

System actually makes total sense to me. Nice find

Old Post 08-13-09 02:48 AM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
larry
Banned User

so if a team had 3 drives over 40 and gave up 3 over 40 then they are at zero.. correct?

Old Post 08-13-09 02:50 AM
larry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry Click here to Send larry a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bases
Restricted User

dolphin boy...nice to see a gentelmen,,,,,,,gl....dm

Old Post 08-13-09 02:51 AM
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A 3 RATIO IN THIS SYSTEM ...?

Old Post 08-13-09 02:52 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ScreaminPain

Bases, Please....use some puctuation, and stop screaming and we may find a way to see your method.

I like the fundamentals....we'll see......

Old Post 08-13-09 03:30 AM
ScreaminPain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScreaminPain Click here to Send ScreaminPain a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bases
Restricted User

DID YOU NOT READ MY POST ABOUT THE CAPS,,,,,,READ AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHY ,,,,,,,,DO YOU GET OFF THE COUCH FOR THAT GREAT INFO MY CAPS..........LOL........SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO LIFE,,,,,,,DONT YOU KNOW BY NOW I CANT SPELL,,,,,,,NEVER COULD,,,BUT WHEN WHEN I BOUGHT MY HOMES THEY NEVER ASKED ME TO.....THEY JUST SAID YOU GOT THE CASH,,,,,,,,,THEY NEVER TOLD ME NO SPELLING NO HOMES,,,BUT THEY DID SAY NO CASH NO HOUSES FOR YOU DAVID,,,,SO I RATHER HAVE THE HOMES AND NOT SPELL WELL THEN SPELL GREAT AND BE HOMELESS,,,,,,,DM

Old Post 08-13-09 03:41 AM
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

don't listen to them. I have the over on how long your stay will be

Old Post 08-13-09 03:42 AM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bases
Restricted User

DOLPHIN I AM SORRY TO SAY I THINK YOU HAVE A BAD BET...LOL.........DM

Old Post 08-13-09 03:44 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: