StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A couple of ATS Games from GP
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

GP

I don't think they have flights to Vegas from the Orange County Airport, so, save your money on any valet fees for Justwnn. They may have some goverment flights out of there to area-6, though.

Old Post 01-11-04 04:40 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL

LOL

Old Post 01-11-04 04:54 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

Vick.......

Alot of times my post will jump ahead of the one in front of me..Dont know why...It just happens about once a day..Cno....

PS...Golfpro.......Tell Justwnnn that I'll pick up his price of a HO-Dog on the strip...LOL.....Cno

Old Post 01-11-04 05:36 AM
Cnoman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cnoman2 Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL

LOL

Old Post 01-11-04 05:41 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

At least you know he peeks in every now and then.

Old Post 01-11-04 05:53 AM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Did I read this correctly?

JustWnnn has tried unsuccessfully to get comped at Motel 6?

Somethings don't surprise me.

Old Post 01-11-04 07:19 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Probably has something to do with late rent and missing hand towels.

Old Post 01-11-04 07:20 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: