StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NHL Saturday Early Plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Deano
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL Saturday Early Plays

Out the last two days. Today:

Detroit ML -150. Simply thought of this as a revenge play. Then after looking at the numbers I like them alot in this spot.

Mont/Pitt under 5 -115.

Maybe more later. Good Luck!!

Old Post 01-10-04 03:22 PM
Deano is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deano Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

NHL-Sat.

Found one play on tonights card. Going with the San Jose Sharks -200 ML-Canbet over the Thrashers. Looking for the Sharks to bounce back after a tough OT loss at home Thurs. to the lowly Blue Jackets. Got 15-1-0 numbers on situational plays against the visiting Atl. team. Good luck with your wagers today. Posting record for the season is now at 34-13-2.

Old Post 01-10-04 03:36 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Correction on game start time.

I said the play was on tonights card, when it is really at 4:00 EST. Sorry about that.

Old Post 01-10-04 03:40 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jayjay

NHL SAT

Gotta go with NJ/TOR UNDER 5

Only one of the last ten between these teams has produced more than 5 goals and Jersey has gone over 4 straight. I'm sure Pat Burns will be all defence tonite (even more than usual).

Rags, I like the Sharks tonite as well. They've only lost to ATL once in 7 all time meetings. I'm playing the UNDER 5 in this one as well. GL everyone.

Old Post 01-10-04 08:43 PM
jayjay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayjay Edit post   Report post
FoxForceFive

How important are these guys to the thrashers?

*C Marc Savard Concussion Questionable Sat. vs San. 1/9
*D Tomas Kloucek Flu Questionable Sat. vs San. 1/9
LW Bill Lindsay Larynx Surgery Out Remainder Of Season. 1/6
D Andy Sutton Broken Foot I-R. 1/6

I'm thinking of playing SJS, but also aren't impressed with this stat:

SJS daytime play: 4-35 (can't vouch for it, but saw in on anther site)

Hmmmm..

thoughts?

Old Post 01-10-04 08:50 PM
FoxForceFive is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FoxForceFive Edit post   Report post
jayjay

FFF

Savard is one of their top scorers, and the other 2 guys are bums. I didn't see the 4-35 stat but I think the Sharks still win today. GL.

Old Post 01-10-04 09:22 PM
jayjay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayjay Edit post   Report post
Deano
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm coattailing all of you as I am absolutely horrible lately. Not going to press, will play only if I really like something. Good Luck all!!

Old Post 01-10-04 10:28 PM
Deano is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deano Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Added Play

Upon further review of my playsheets, situational records and stats, I have an additional play on tonights card. Going with the Flames -200 ML-Canbet over the Panthers. Fla. may have shot its load with an away 4-3 W over the Flyers Thurs. night. Calg. is coming home after an away loss to the Blackhawks and should be ready for Fla. in this one. Came up with 16-2-2 stats on the Panthers to lose this one. Good luck.
Deano, hang in there, we all go through a slump now and then. You are way too good a Puckhead capper not to bounce back.

Old Post 01-10-04 10:48 PM
jayjay

Calgary wins!! Sharks win!!!

Ragtop your picks are gold. Nice work.

Deano you'll be back strong tomorrow.

Old Post 01-11-04 06:38 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

JayJay

It was a good night. Glad I took the extra time to work the numbers in the Calg. game. It was worth the extra time. I have found in the past few years my game sheets and stats become the strongest in Jan. and Feb. Hopefully the best is yet to come. Also hoping that HD, Deano and you all come back with some nice winners. Lets bring them home. There is still a lot of big money to be had on the ice before the playoffs.

Old Post 01-11-04 06:53 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: