StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Huge game on the Sea 2nd half UNDER
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Huge game on the Sea 2nd half UNDER

Hurry and get this before they take it off the board.

Under 101

Old Post 01-11-04 05:36 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Come on guys

Rip me in this thread too.

It could lose too .........................LOL

Old Post 01-11-04 05:59 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

GP..You #$^%% and a &*() and a big *&^^%%# with a oversized &^%%$$ where did you get that *&^^%pick....You *&^^# idot>>>>>>Never again you #%$^# so take your *&^^%%# and so on and so forth....LOL LOL...I played the game the same way GP...Why because it fit into my system perfect..What sytem you ask?.....The one where I play the last bet of the night in the NBA regardless.....Hope we hit....Have a good Sunday......Cno........

Old Post 01-11-04 06:03 AM
Cnoman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cnoman2 Edit post   Report post
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

GP

only 45 pts in the 3rd.....You played it at 101...I had to play it at 100..........54pts or less in the 4th is all we need.......GL to us...Cno

Old Post 01-11-04 06:17 AM
Cnoman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cnoman2 Edit post   Report post
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

Worst Fear

My worst fear came true...OT........Cant win them all.......GL tomorrow GP and everyone....Cno

Old Post 01-11-04 06:51 AM
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

What was the Final......did Sportsline have it wrong again???????Damn if they did it was finally in my favor......Cno

Old Post 01-11-04 06:54 AM
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

Whoo!!

Great call on the under, GP!!! You won by 2 points and Cno won by 1!!! Damn!! That was close!!

Old Post 01-11-04 06:54 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

GP

Wow. Nice call. Good thing it covered or Justwnnie will want to meet you at the Orange Co. airport and stick a driver up a part of your back side. Its is really sad here when all a guy does is lurk in the shadows, offers nothing to others in sharing the knowledge and than appears every so often to take cheap shots at a great contributor. It really sucks the guy is still here.

Old Post 01-11-04 07:01 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

Skibum

You had my hopes up....We lost..It went into OT tied at 99.....That sucks when that happens....But several weeks ago I played a over and they tied and went into Ot and I won.....Oh well...Glad you were happy for us anyway.......Some people on here like to see people lose...I hope we get them tomorrow......Cno

Old Post 01-11-04 07:01 AM
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ah damn!! I didn't realize that, lol!! I must be fried or something... I didn't realize that the 2nd half actually included OT's. I was too busy counting up the totals for both teams and it came to 99 so I thought it was a lucky break for you guys and didn't realize that the actual score was 99 all!! Well, you'll get 'em next time!! LOL!

Old Post 01-11-04 08:52 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: