StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > please advise...............
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

please advise...............

Ive got Ucla for the game -8.5. 2nd half line is Ucla -2. should i go for the middle??? very tempting to eliminate all risk and have the numbers 9,10, and 11 for the double up. whats the right move????

just moved to 2.5. opens up the number 12 for the double winner.

Old Post 03-20-09 05:02 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RWB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tough call hightimes...I'm terrible at this and seem to always get burned on second halves and then kick myself for not sticking with my guns...

MLB 1ST 5 Innings:
19-26-11 (-2.39)

Old Post 03-20-09 05:05 AM
RWB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RWB Click here to Send RWB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

fwiw, ucla fits a 2H system that SugarHill has and ucla is a play per the system...

i played them at -2 for 2*

good luck with whatever you do, as your units differ from mine...

i tried calling you earlier, but got your voicemail...we will talk soon...

chris

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer
"Lets make some music, make some money, find some models for wives...."MGMT
If your dog won't jump off a dock, it is just a mutt

ozarkmountaindockdogs@gmail.com

Old Post 03-20-09 05:07 AM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Rbsurgeon

My two cents

As I've said before, I am a 'follower' on this site, but, in my opinion - stick with your original thought. I played the Bruins also at -8.5 and love the pick. My vote: leave the second half alone.

Old Post 03-20-09 05:07 AM
Rbsurgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rbsurgeon Click here to Send Rbsurgeon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

what are the rough odds to hit both sides. im thinking like 20% chance. lines have been sharp. im lost out here in the gambling world. i need a break and the action has just started : )

Old Post 03-20-09 05:08 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Chris............

im secluded in my dungeon and didnt have my phone with me. sorry i missed your call. we'll talk soon. For the record i chickened out and went for the middle. A Ucla win by 9,10,11,or 12 erases one horrible day on my end. i will hate myself if ucla runs away with this one but i did what i did. enjoy the rest of the games everyone..........

thanks for the advice gentlemen..........

Old Post 03-20-09 05:14 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

how bout a little ot action to end the evening. what the hell happened to ucla. what a joke. they couldnt have played a worse second half.............

Old Post 03-20-09 06:09 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: