StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Relax Relax Relax
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
PIGGEDY
Banned User

Relax Relax Relax

This is Duke talking and ONLY DUKE will be posting on the site, you guys love to take things and blow it out of proportion...What happened is as follows: My friend gave me this site with a name and password and told me that it was a very helpful and friendly site, i therefore started logging on and using the site not knowing that the screen name and password he gave me was someone else's....That someone else is also a friend of mine, he didnt know i was using his PIGGEDY name NOR did i know PIGGEDY was his screen name...After a couple months he finally signed back in and saw that I was posting plays and posting in threads and was confused on who it was....I called him and let him know it was me and we were both laughing our asses off....Everybody chillout, relax and take a breather....Im duke and i will continue to post, Relax, Relax, Relax, its ok my fellow densters, no need for the sarcasm, no need for the retarded jokes, its ok, problem settled and everything is back to normal...Sometimes its like you guys wait for things to happen to jump all over people, I've been nothing but helpful to this site and contributed over 60% of winners, before everyone jumps to conclusions, try hearing people out first.....If you choose to put me on your ****list than put me on your ****list, i cant prevent that....But i will continue to post plays and continue to try my best to contribute to the den....Thank you to the guys that didnt post any sarcastic jokes and acted childish.

UGA and MIKE B, chill and relax, it would be greatly appreciated.

BOL,
Duke

Old Post 08-05-08 05:50 PM
PIGGEDY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PIGGEDY Click here to Send PIGGEDY a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

Come on Tom, Dick, and Harry, whoever you are today, at this moment. Do you really need another thread?

Enough of the Look at Me crap already

Old Post 08-05-08 06:14 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZyxYL753w4

Old Post 08-05-08 06:38 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Uga -

That was classic!

Old Post 08-05-08 06:41 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

lmao

that was a good one Uga, I have to admit

Old Post 08-05-08 07:12 PM
PIGGEDY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PIGGEDY Click here to Send PIGGEDY a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jayhawk7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey A Hole

Hit the road, you've worn out your welcome!

Old Post 08-05-08 07:28 PM
jayhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayhawk7 Click here to Send jayhawk7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I cant believe this is still going on!!!

Its a shame that the White Meat is obviously motivated by the attention and actually thinks that picking winners will get him friends and or into heaven. Dude, take your own advice and RELAX REALX RELAX. Get a sense of humor, loosen up and have some fun. And for the love of god, just start a new account

Old Post 08-05-08 07:37 PM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

???

get a sense of humor? Did I not tell uga that was funny? All I tried to do was explain what happen, nothing more, nothing less....its over, I'll ignore jayhawk n everybody else, not trying to make friends just trying to contribute

Duke

Old Post 08-05-08 08:01 PM
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

some poeple just dont get it

this place is bigger then your thread...you are a fool if you think that nobody talks around here. You strike me as a guy that sits around waiting for anyone to reply and loves to keep tally on your "hits" or views. Chill, have some fun and make some money.

Old Post 08-05-08 08:10 PM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

i

can give a fuk who talks around here and I don't strike u as nobody but some who breaths the same air as me, u guys need to get over it n move on bc what happened was not that serious, chill n follow if u like, if not good luck regardless

Old Post 08-05-08 08:14 PM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jfever......

well said. piggedy and piggedy #2 both seem to think that people around here blindly tail their picks. in fact, you both or you or him or whomever were starting to actually get a little respect around here but this nonsense simply cannot be comprehended. the more one thinks about this the less sense it makes. so please let it die. the more you talk the stranger it gets. please piggedy #2 just post your picks and lets move on. i have to go to work in a few minutes so you wont have to listen to me again about this. just blend in and post your picks.........

Old Post 08-05-08 08:18 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

thanks

that's what I've been trying to do but u have a$$holes on here that blow everything out of proportion, all I'm here to do is post my picks n try to give people winners everyday, nothing more and nothing less, I'm not trying to makes nor would I wanna b friends with half these guys, I get along pretty well with some n I'll keep it at that...good luck to everybody n keep it moving

Old Post 08-05-08 08:23 PM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gl tonight. i hope we dont find piggedy #1 floating in a river in the next couple days : )

Old Post 08-05-08 08:27 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

And I Quote...

i
can give a fuk who talks around here and I don't strike u as nobody but some who breaths the same air as me, u guys need to get over it n move on bc what happened was not that serious, chill n follow if u like, if not good luck regardless

that's what I've been trying to do but u have a$$holes on here that blow everything out of proportion, all I'm here to do is post my picks n try to give people winners everyday, nothing more and nothing less, I'm not trying to makes nor would I wanna b friends with half these guys, I get along pretty well with some n I'll keep it at that...good luck to everybody n keep it moving

Pointmagic ...is that you?

Old Post 08-05-08 08:38 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
marlee

Hard On

Bromoe you had a hard on for Pointmagic since last year, relax and start the football season calm and cool

Old Post 08-05-08 08:43 PM
marlee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marlee Click here to Send marlee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ummm...Piggedy, I know that me and UGA hijacked your thread, (which was between me and UGA),but my only point was that if there are multiple people that have the same username and password, maybe one of you (Sybil) should change it so that there is no confusion.

Seemed like a valid point to me.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 08-05-08 11:15 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

Like I said before

F'n bi-polar, multi personality waste of time. Said my piece im done with this waste of space thread now. Enjoy

Old Post 08-05-08 11:37 PM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

lol

u guys are still at it, lmao, mike no need to explain urself kid, I was done with u after I sent ur PM, there is absolutly no need for u to interact with me...thanks for trying though

PS: there is no confusion buddy

Duke

Old Post 08-05-08 11:56 PM
PIGGEDY
Banned User

gush

there wasn't a problem when u were dik riding this bi polar multi personality right? Saying, "wow duke, ur doing great, keep up the good work man" every other day right, get off my nutts n let them breath

Don't even bother responding bc for some of u guys this like ur all day number 1 hobby...sad but true

Old Post 08-06-08 12:00 AM
The Gush
Banned User

Pigvomit

Please post a link where I ever said you were great and to keep up the good work. As I recall I think I tod you to "go jump off a bridge, water under it is optional" I'll be very honest right now, from day one I knew you were no more than a ghost of another former poster or an existing poster. Not only have I not read any of your BS threads since that first attention whoring spurt you had, I havent even wanted to read that crap you post daily. No one cares whether your here or not, I suggest you create another user name and talk to yourself and rate your threads 5* and boost your self esteem even more.

Old Post 08-06-08 12:25 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: