StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > my man,s lines
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

breadman

My record in this forum is 19-2. And I hope that I have helped a few people in this forum.

Old Post 03-30-03 06:56 AM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
Hammer

Linetracker..she will not give it because she doesn't know herself.

jvf, just grow up

enough said!

Old Post 03-30-03 06:59 AM
Hammer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hammer Edit post   Report post
Hammer

hehe, hahahaha

Old Post 03-30-03 07:00 AM
Hammer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hammer Edit post   Report post
mikereagan

Statfox... where is the moderation? This guy needs to go.

"I wish you were in a service and got killed."

That is a horrible thing to say, and there is absolutely no need for that here. You really need to grow up, Hammer.

Old Post 03-30-03 07:15 AM
mikereagan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikereagan Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Mikereagan

Statfox doesn't even enforce their own rules here. IE. Letting a sports service continue to post their e-mail address here and allowing them to apparently post here under several names. This forum was intended for adv. guys who want to share info and beat the books, not to continue to allow the Pros to come on here and cause problems. Lots of luck if you think Statfox is going to do anything. The pros no doubt pay them a lot more money than most of us here do. GOOD LUCK

Old Post 03-30-03 07:32 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DRB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jvf

Dont stop posting your plays or your mans lines..doesnt matter. thanks for the information. as for you hammer...leave the man alone. you are nothing but a loud mouth and dont understand what he is talking about. his winning percentage is very very high. shut up! you dont know what you are talking about. frankly put, i would be surprised if you even wager on a game. leave him alone. he is making money for all us. if you dont want to play crawl back to your dorm room or apartment and leave us alone

thanks jvf

drb

Old Post 03-30-03 08:32 AM
DRB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRB Click here to Send DRB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Agree DRB

I was going to lay back, but Hammer you had to bring me into this with your namecalling.
Isn't it bad enough you attack a good contributers like, Breadman, JVF, etc. , but your conduct has gotten way over the limits of good taste. It is very wrong for someone to post crap like I.E., " Your 57 and closer to death" -" I wish you were in the service and get killed" and continued reference to the word "BOY", just to note a few of your garbage comments.
Reference to someones age and death has no place here at all. I find this kind of posting very distasteful and very imature. As far as any mention to the service and getting killed at a time when a lot of us here have friends and close relitives in the Iraq war, is one of the most disgusting posts I have ever read here. American men/women are getting killed for us and our freedoms. I have several friends and a close relitives over there at this time and your comments make me want to throw up. To think that a lot of young men/women are laying their lives on the line, for all of us so you can post this type of crap is appalling. As for your continued reference to the word "boy", many American minorities find this word "boy" very offensive and this word should not used in a forum like that here.
Statfox you posted that you are not going to get involved in every dispute here, but don't you think, it is time to take some positive action for the good of the rest of us here and stop this kind of posting. This is some of the worst crap anyone has posted here and has to stop. Hammer you appear to have some serious issues, but we should not have to tolorate them as well. Why don't you and your ( sports service?) see what you are doing to others here, and just leave the rest of usalone to share some winning sports information together.

Old Post 03-30-03 05:32 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GEORGE456

Hammer

Why are you guys letting this hammer get to you?
He was a towel boy for the IU basketball team back in the 80's.
Just let him worship the poster of Bobby Knight he has
above his bed.

JVF keep it up.

Old Post 03-30-03 06:10 PM
GEORGE456 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GEORGE456 Click here to Send GEORGE456 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
defcon

Don't forget the old saying guys : " Silence is golden"

Old Post 03-30-03 07:40 PM
defcon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for defcon Click here to Send defcon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

jvf

why do people question you so much? Is it that you know not of what you speak and where are everybody's records for that matter

Old Post 04-01-03 02:32 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: