StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Why the fu&%% is seattle a 10' point underdog?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Why the fu&%% is seattle a 10' point underdog?

Cuzz they suck... the rout will be on.31-3

Old Post 01-08-11 05:22 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cmrussell08

ahahahahaha.......no doubt!

Old Post 01-08-11 05:29 AM
cmrussell08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmrussell08 Click here to Send cmrussell08 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

haahahaha.

You were worrying me for a second there Tex

Old Post 01-08-11 05:43 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SoBaySick

Cuz they suck and nobody from the NFC West deserved a playoff spot... They're gonna get spanked!

Old Post 01-08-11 06:17 AM
SoBaySick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SoBaySick Click here to Send SoBaySick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
suprmn613

There calling for ****ty weather...could be a sloppy game!!

Old Post 01-08-11 12:50 PM
suprmn613 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suprmn613 Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hahah funny

I have been back and fourth in this game all week. Cant seem to pull the trigger on either side so I might just sit back and cheer for the Hawks cause I cant stand the Saints (Coming from a Vikings fan so you can figure out why..lol)

GL

Old Post 01-08-11 03:03 PM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We couldn't be further apart this week in opinions, wish you luck on the Fudge Packers and Colts anyways!!

Old Post 01-08-11 05:28 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

With Philly at full strength, kinda havin second thoughts there. Pack havent been that impressive on road and hearin a lot of pack backers, so gonna wait on line movement.

Old Post 01-08-11 05:49 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sharps are taking the points and the public is giving. Hawks could easily get basted, but NO has a ton of ?. All day long at the Vegas books show that the Saints are getting the action, yet the line is dropping and if it drops to below 10, the books could get a middle crunch from the ones who bought Seattle +11 or more.

Trends aside, I think it's crazy to lay DD on the road in the playoffs.

Good Luck

Old Post 01-08-11 09:16 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Couldnt have been more wrong. Embarassing. Stupid... And I have made a ton of money betting on seattle at home... what the f was i thinking?

Old Post 01-09-11 12:53 AM
TRED

Tex
Hopefully they can hold on I took the moneyline and points just to back it up

Old Post 01-09-11 01:05 AM
TRED is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TRED Click here to Send TRED a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: