StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > lpwsportsforecast NBA/NHL/College Hoops thread
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lpwsportsforecast NBA/NHL/College Hoops thread

This will be spot to post these folks plays.I just get there NBA Action Package(3-10 unit plays) which are 37-24(61%) to date.The old thread current % for there hoops is obsolete at 70% .If you get there other plays this would be place to post where everyone can keep track if they wish.But please let the 70% thread RIP. Good Luck

Old Post 12-16-10 04:24 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jazzy j

College Hoops

4 Units Weber.St +8 over Tulsa

3 Units Ark-Little Roc +7 over Rice

3 Units Arizona -17 over N.Arizona

100 Unit Elite Access release going tonight if anyone see's it.

Old Post 12-16-10 09:11 PM
jazzy j is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jazzy j Click here to Send jazzy j a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thursday NBA

These are 37-24(61%) on season and are yours to play , fade or whatever.I will try go back and tabulate a Unit basis winning % and post, but dont have time right now.These are a little better then 61% on Unit basis, but I would say just marginally.

LPW Sports Forecast NBA

4 Units Washington +6 over New Jersey Nets

Old Post 12-16-10 09:20 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

anyone have a good site to find their 100 Unit Elite Access play? Heard those are really solid. Thanks

Old Post 12-16-10 11:12 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Will Look ....

Ballin,

I have couple of folks that get their Hoops Club Plays, but they are sporadic with hooking me up and not real reliable,If I get them I will certainly pass them on here for everyone , but it is just difficult find there Club plays on net.

Old Post 12-16-10 11:21 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday NBA

They are passing in NBA tonight.What happened to their NHL guy that was posting here? They have 100 Unit NHL tonight!

LPW Sports Forecast NBA Friday - Passing
37-25(60%) on Year!

Old Post 12-17-10 08:49 PM
bill2266

im suprise there taking tonight with a big card off.

Old Post 12-17-10 11:51 PM
bill2266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bill2266 Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NBA

Bill

Kind of a pattern with them when they struggle to back off.They do have one of their Club NBA plays up tonight but I havent been able to find it.

Old Post 12-18-10 12:06 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Couldnt find anything guys for tonight at other places after looking. We had one of their NHL clients here, but not sure where he went, so we wont get that 100 Unit NHL tonight.I am headed out for night,they should have NBA up tomorrow and I will post it when I get it. GL

Old Post 12-18-10 12:27 AM
bill2266

ty for the info looking forward there plays

Old Post 12-18-10 10:31 AM
bill2266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bill2266 Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday NBA

LPW Sports is showing 3 Bowl plays for today if anyone sees or has them,They are around 61% in Bowls last 2 years combined at The Sports Monitor of Oklahoma. Hopefully they get to humming again on these NBA plays.Good Luck to everyone

LPW Sports Forecast NBA 37-25(60%) on Season

4 Units Chicago -10 over LA Clippers

4 Units Memphis/San Antonio Under 198

Old Post 12-18-10 05:27 PM
jazzy j

College Hoops

10 Units Purdue -16 over Indiana.State

8 Units Oklahoma.St -6 over Alabama

8 Units St.Marys/Long Beach State Over 145.5

6 Units E.Washington +19 over Nebraska

6 Units USC +17.5 over Kansas

5 Units N.Carolina -3.5 over Texas

4 Units Mississippi.St +6 over Va.Tech

3 Units Oregon.State -6.5 over George Washington

Old Post 12-18-10 05:28 PM
jazzy j is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jazzy j Click here to Send jazzy j a Private Message Edit post   Report post
alydar

this service is the pitts

0-2 pro --8 units saturday
3-5 college---6 units saturday

there pros are hideius
and there college is worse
my god
for a service that is talked about like there god
there terrible no other owrds to say
there college in the last month since jazzy has been posting is hitting 42 % in last 26 day[when he posts]

Old Post 12-19-10 04:55 AM
alydar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alydar Click here to Send alydar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Poor Run

Yeah, worse run I have had with them by far since I started using them earlier this year alydar.I have been playing these very very lightly over last 2 or 3 weeks until they show signs of getting back on a streak.

Old Post 12-19-10 05:04 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Alydar

I dont know of anyone that talks about them as if they were "Gods" . Services like all cappers will have tough stretches.I see some of the same remarks going on about Right Angle Sports on other forums, which is a Service that is traditionally good with College hoops and they are having a slow start.It is a long season, so take the dips and highs in stride.

Old Post 12-19-10 05:18 AM
jazzy j

Unfortunately I post what they provide which is pretty pitiful indeed. Definately would not pay money for this. I had a friend once who paid a meager amount for a service just to fade. Actually turned out quite nice for him I believe.

Old Post 12-19-10 05:42 AM
alydar

maybe wording was wrong

if i said that people are talking like they are god
i am wrong for that
but when a reader sees someone boasting that a service is hitting 70 % [which was being said in here at one time]
that is god like numbers and of course they are going to follow
that is what i meant when they were losing 4 weeks in a row
that number [70] was still being floated out there
makes the reader and potential better take a second look

Old Post 12-19-10 04:44 PM
alydar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alydar Click here to Send alydar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jazzy j

College Hoops

4 Units N.Colorado +6.5 over CSU

Old Post 12-20-10 11:15 PM
jazzy j

College Hoops

5 units Valparaiso +9 over Oakland

5 Units Montana.St +15.5 over UCLA

4 Units Murray.St -11.5 over Tenn-Martin

4 Units KSU -3.5 over UNLV

3 Units Troy +8 over W.Michigan

Old Post 12-21-10 07:25 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: