StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Lonely, Oh so lonely......
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lonely, Oh so lonely......

....that I could cry.....
That is an oldie but goodie...but it is kind of how I feel, all alone because it appears that I am the only one that is taking....

Green Bay -7

I know, I know, that all the trends, etc, and all the good cappers on this site have Dallas....
Question...John Kitna ? on the road?

May have to hide from all you guys from now on!!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 11-08-10 01:04 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

I'll tell you what Ralphie

I have Dallas but def dont feel good about it so i picked them lightly, very lightly.

Good Luck bud, hope all is well

Peace and Victory

Old Post 11-08-10 01:27 AM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck Cubano..

Tough to cap any games the way things have gone in the NFL this year.

Old Post 11-08-10 01:35 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm out on that island, too!

I can't see Kitna giving the Pack much trouble tonight.

GL

Sherlock

Old Post 11-08-10 01:50 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck, el Cubano

Don't feel too lonesome.

I'm with you....sort of.

I'm going with a GB pk & under teaser.

Old Post 11-08-10 01:52 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
C-Money

I have been losing every game today, so I am taking Dallas, because I see no way they can cover the spread.

GLTA

Old Post 11-08-10 01:53 AM
C-Money is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C-Money Edit post   Report post
TnCyberVol
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Today -

Carolina, Seattle and Dallas are all simple fade the public fav plays.

Carolina +6 was a LOSS
Seattle +7 was a LOSS

and

Dallas +7 will also be a LOSS.....

GB - 7 for me too

Old Post 11-08-10 01:55 AM
TnCyberVol is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TnCyberVol Click here to Send TnCyberVol a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kitnas not the problem, if the Dallas Defense comes to play, they can keep it close or win. Their secondary is awful. Their running game sucks, but with the recievers they have, I think they can score some points. Remember, teams that are embarrased now playing on nat tv, usually at least play for pride, as all their buds are watching. We will see. If they get blown out, they may as well stay in Green Bay, cuzz they wont be welcome in Texas.

TIME FOR A LITTLE TEXAS PRIDE

Old Post 11-08-10 02:01 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lakerfan

tough one---after Eagles tough beat, I will believe anything. Contrarian play for sure with alot of guys on Dal that win more than I do, but this game smells like the Giants game. With Bears winning, have to believe that GB will be highly motivated.

GB-7...will probably tease GB and under to be safe too.

Old Post 11-08-10 02:03 AM
lakerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lakerfan Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tex....I am surprised you guys have allowed them in the state NOW!!
Oh well, que sera, sera....

Have fun guys!!

Old Post 11-08-10 02:06 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NO way, I have GB on a 3 teamer with Indy (also a fade play) and Oak. i just took them 1stH and for the game.
Dallas is a mess they have seem to quite and there is a lame duck coach at the helm, the only reason he hasnt been fired is because Jerry doesnt want to pay 2 coaches next year, if there is a lock out.

Old Post 11-08-10 02:12 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

With you Cubano

6-0 today, can't stop now

GB -7

Under 46

GL

Old Post 11-08-10 02:23 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well, that worked out okay.

Good night Den.

Old Post 11-08-10 05:34 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: