StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > best sunday play + 15-0 system
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dfence

best sunday play + 15-0 system

Anyone who watched Houston beat the Colts last week knows that this Texans team will have very little left in the tank today. OK, Washington had a huge win last week too, but they are not the ones laying points on the road here. Pinnacle is one of the sharpest books out there and they are stil showing -2.5 here while almost all other books kept the -3 line all week long. The other sharp book that I like to check every week, thegreek, has houston -3 +110 and when they are giving + money on any spread you better go the other way.

Home teams not favored by 6 or more (small faves or underdogs) after a home dog win are 15-0 ATS vs any team after a home dog win of 26 points or less.

Washington +3

Old Post 09-19-10 09:58 AM
dfence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfence Edit post   Report post
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good stuff...

thanks for the info!

Old Post 09-19-10 03:13 PM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SIF

Great System Info

May I ask, where do you recieve this information from?

Great job with the perfect systems on Temple yesterday!

Old Post 09-19-10 03:46 PM
SIF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SIF Edit post   Report post
dfence

Let's go Skins !

Old Post 09-19-10 10:13 PM
dfence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfence Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great info again! you are the man

Old Post 09-19-10 10:22 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SIF

My man!!! Can you disclose where you get the information or would you rather personally talk about it and have me give you my email info? Let me know, bc I love the info!

Old Post 09-20-10 04:12 AM
SIF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SIF Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: