StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > I Can No Longer Post On Statfox
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
gypsybets

I Can No Longer Post On Statfox

OVER THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE ADMIRE'S OF STAtFOX WHEN THEY FIRST CAME ON IN 2000 THERE WORK AND METHOD'S CHANGED THE InDUSTRY,,,,,,,,I HAVE HAD MY DIFFERNCE'S WITH STAT FOX OVER THE YEARS BEING TakeN OFF NUMEROUS TIMES........MOST OF IT MY FAULT SOME TIME THERE'S...BUT I WOULD MAKE CLAIMS OF MY WORK AND SOMEONE WOULD CALL MEA LIAR AND WE WOULD ALL GET INTO BEING CHILDISH.....................BUT NO MATTER WHAT WENT ON I ALWAYS HAD THE MOST RESPECT FOR THIS SITE FOR KEEPING IT ABOVE BOARD AND MAKING SURE OF IT'S CREDIBILTY WITH THE BETIING COMMUNITY.........AND REGARDLESS OF MY CLAIMS OR MY SQUBBLE'S I ALWAYS CAME BACK HERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD A HIGHER STANDARD OF WHAT CAN BE DONE ON HERE.........AND I ENJOY SO MANY OF YOU EVEN IF WE DONT AGREE I FEEL LIKE WERE ALL ABIG FAMILY I HAVE KNOWN OF SOME OF YOU FOR SO LONG ....SOME OF YOU HAVE BRILLANT MINDS HERE ON CAPPING.....BUT I WILL NO LONGER EVER TRY TO SNEAK ON ANYMORE.....STAFOX I FEEL HAS SOLD OUT TO THE $$$....LETtING BOCUS RECORDS LIKE 15-3 STAY UP LONG HAS THEY ARE BEING PAID.........WHEN I CANT DEPEND ON STAFOX TO BE STRAIGHT WHEN THEY ADVOCATE IT MORE THEN ANYONE ELSE.........WELL I AM SAD ...I AM NOT HAPPY LEAVING FOR EVER I KNOW SOME OF YOU WILL SAY yeh HE IS FINALLY GONE........HURRAY........BUT I WILL MISS What I CALL A FRIENDSHIP TO ALL OF YOU ..........THIS IS A SAD DAY FOR ME KNOWING STAFOX IS JUST LIKE THE OTHER SITES THAT LET BOGUS RECORDS ADVERTISE.......THEY WERE LIKE THE FOUNDATION OF KEEPING IT ALL IN LINE........NOW THEY ARE JUST ONE OF THE $$$$$$THAT SOLDOUT........THIS IS A SAD DAY FOR I KNOW I CAN NEVER EVER POST ON OF MY SYSTEMS ON HERE...............THERE's KNOW ONE TO LOOK TO ANYMORE THEY MADE ME WANT TO BE A BETTER PERSON FOR GIVING OUT GAMES........I GUESS I WAS HOPING THEY WOULD ALWAYS BE THE ONE PLACE WHO CAN GO TO ONLINE AND KNOW IT was ALL FAIR.......NOT ANYMORE......WELL THIS WILL REALLY BE MY LAST POST EVER HERE ON STAFOX I WILL MISS ALL FOF YOU WITH GREAT DESPAIR AND WISH ALL THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S AND THE BEST TO THE STATFOX........dm

Old Post 08-09-10 02:00 AM
gypsybets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gypsybets Edit post   Report post
Vaioice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SG, don't u ever get tired?

Old Post 08-09-10 02:08 AM
Vaioice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vaioice Click here to Send Vaioice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have to give you credit for persistence. Good luck there pal.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 08-09-10 02:16 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fucough

Old Post 08-09-10 02:27 AM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

I stopped reading after years.

Old Post 08-09-10 03:22 AM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It does not say you are banned. Try again!!!

And do not put all your faith in adverts!!!

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 08-09-10 04:22 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gypsybets, how to read advertising...

"Crest" toothpaste will make your teeh nice and white!!!

It ain't bad.

People complain about the oil spill, and rightly so!

I would wager, 90% of them do not know, "Crest" toothpaste, is a petroleum based product!!!

All commercial toothpaste is for the most part.

So while they spit out that toothpaste after the morning brush, they added to an oil spill!!!

They just do not know it! 1 billion people brushing teeth with oil, it all adds up.

What you have here with the adverts, is a minor oil spill! lol!

RUSH

Old Post 08-09-10 04:29 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FEDEX

Why all caps?

Old Post 08-09-10 04:39 AM
FEDEX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FEDEX Click here to Send FEDEX a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

He has a broken keyboard Fedex! ROFL!

I guess too much...

Gypsybets, just ask my man!

I can go and find you all the pick people in a few hours of time.

Statfox has a right to advertise. It just makes sense. This place cannot be cheap to run.

Unless you too plan to be a salesman of sports picks, I really do not see the issue.

I would worry about bigger dogs! lol!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJRCE6e2xIg

RUSH

Old Post 08-09-10 04:48 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Someone pass me a defibrillator...

We got to see if Gypsybets is still alive!!!

I show ya Gypsy. : )

Who is who!!!

RUSH

Old Post 08-09-10 04:56 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Willb3rd, Merino is ok. A little lost by times! lol!!!

You must think deeper. "Who would look at advertising". : )

RUSH

Old Post 08-09-10 05:15 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gypsybets, we will need some metal for me to think here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztruDvW2Rj8

All your competition is monitored you silly man!!!

It is to find the righteous ones!!!

You should never, let an advert bother you. It is what it is.

Advertising!!!

I have no idea if you will ever successfully launch a service. I root for you though. I really do!!!

I used to keep the links, but as I prefer to trade, I totally deleted them. lol!

I am the world's worst gambler, but I can trade for the most part!

Got to Google the words just right see...

RUSH

Old Post 08-09-10 05:22 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I get closer!!!

http://www.**********.com/

Old Post 08-09-10 05:26 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It is not a swear word!!! LOL!!!

Forums...

No swearing!!!

Old Post 08-09-10 05:28 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok, nasty!!!

www. track picks. com

Glue it together!!!

RUSH

Old Post 08-09-10 05:30 AM
TigreSon
Banned User

Bytore

Once u get a hold of a thread you start talking to yourself all out of whack. The thread goes to balls. Thank god u didn't become a sports columnist.

Peace and Victory

Old Post 08-09-10 06:02 AM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LOL!!!

Thank the lords I did not become an Evangelist Tigre Son!!!

Did you find Sportsgenius on the list???

-165 units!!!

I would tell you more son of the tiger, but it is high risk posting!!!

LOL!!!

RUSH

Old Post 08-09-10 06:18 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdiCJUysIT0

You know Tigre Son, I do my research!!!

Wait...

RUSH

Old Post 08-09-10 06:20 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tigre Son, a lot of monitoring sites are shut down by lawyers.

Scary legal letters!!!

"Say our name again, and we will sue your butt!!!".

It is all mythical.

They do not have to worry about a thing! The sites that monitor.

I looked further though, as I always do!!!

Say a tout says 1 unit this game, and 5 units the next, he is actually martingale playing!!!

You can sue his butt off!!!

LOL!!!

Most gamblers do not realize it, but a tout service using a martingale approach can be sued in American courts.

Just make sure you lose!!! LOL!!!

The courts, will not accept the martingale defense. If they did, all hell would break lose!!!

Some get scared, and will not follow the ex-lawyer. It is only fair we know. Not because we are evil, we just need to know. lol!!!

It is all based on actual court cases I was pointed to, by my friend Ron, the now deceased lawyer.

Does the old Tore ever steer ya wrong???

RUSH

Old Post 08-09-10 06:32 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: