StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > the state of the union...........
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

the state of the union...........

is clearly in peril as we all know but its not one man's fault. as most of us will admit. if we want to forge ahead and have any chance at being the superpower and world-leading force that we have been and will be again then its time to get on the same page and start kicking ass as a country. these are dark times we are living in, from what i watch unfolding, but how can it be that the country is so divided when we need to be united????

sorry for all the bumping but reading micaiah's posts makes me so ****ing sick that i cant stand it. the lounge is supposed to be where we come to chill not to read far right extremism. Freedom of speech gives us all the right to say what we want but even the most dependable republican cannot subscribe to this racist and unsubstantiated rhetoric.

Micaiah. your viewpoint makes me ****ing sick to my stomach. and to think that you represent 20% of the population makes me even more scared and hopeless. get back to handicapping. you sir are destroying a fun and peaceful place. you are not fit for the prison sir. go join a radical right forum and post your sickening threads somewhere else................

sincerely sean crispell....

Old Post 01-30-10 09:07 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

hightimes

i agree 100%. Very Very well put

Peace and Victory

Old Post 01-30-10 04:08 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

agree

that political b.s. has no place here. Post it where people may care.

Old Post 01-30-10 07:32 PM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

if the state of the union speech was on channel 4 and two frogs fornicating was on channel 6, I would watch the frogs -even if it was coming in fuzzy...

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 02-01-10 04:50 AM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well, if both frogs were wearing skirts then yeah.

Up front there ought to be a man in black.

Old Post 02-01-10 06:02 PM
Prime Time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time Click here to Send Prime Time a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Totally agree

with all of these comments with the exeception of Glen aka Miciah Beck.

Old Post 02-07-10 08:33 AM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Miciah Beck".

An agenda JVF???

We being played???

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 02-07-10 10:56 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Well, if both frogs were wearing skirts then yeah.".

Well, any other reason to watch T.V.???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 02-07-10 10:59 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: