StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Don't forget about football tonight---monster play!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ML Dogs Only

Don't forget about football tonight---monster play!

I love it when crap teams play against crap teams and the team with the better record always is favored for no reason other than the their slightly better crappy record......anyway, that is the case tonight as Buffalo is favored over Miami Ohio?????

Well, research will show that Miamo Ohio is 9-1 straight up last 10 games overall with Buffalo and a perfect 5-0 straight up last 5 at home.......and guess what, they are at home in a superb easy upset special situation!!! Gotta love it!

Miami Ohio ML +145 100 dimes
Miami Ohio ATS +4 500 dimes

SEE YOU AT THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK AFTER THIS ONE!!!

Old Post 11-17-09 09:15 PM
ML Dogs Only is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ML Dogs Only Edit post   Report post
mike dzn

football huh

dont think that game is until tomorrow

Old Post 11-17-09 09:18 PM
mike dzn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike dzn Click here to Send mike dzn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ML Dogs Only

my bad----game is tomorrow 11/18----just remember to go get it!

Old Post 11-17-09 09:22 PM
ML Dogs Only is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ML Dogs Only Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

fade

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 11-18-09 03:11 AM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bettheover

hahaha

Old Post 11-18-09 03:21 AM
bettheover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bettheover Click here to Send bettheover a Private Message Edit post   Report post
OLEO

Yea, great idea, let me put my hard earned money on a guy's pick that can't even figure out what night this week the game is! You sure we don't need to bet the other side? You sure the play isn't miami florida and not miami ohio? Sheesh.

Old Post 11-18-09 03:22 AM
OLEO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLEO Click here to Send OLEO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Do you ever have anything but monster plays? This is beyond ridiculous.

Old Post 11-18-09 03:24 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Try a 1 Unit Play...Lock of Year is a 4 Letter word here...Good Luck U will need It...

Old Post 11-18-09 08:15 AM
luckydog132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckydog132 Click here to Send luckydog132 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You might also try, one thread a day, instead of five. Just add your next post's of any day to the same thread.

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 11-18-09 12:03 PM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
uthustler

you might try covers, you would fit in better over there.

Old Post 11-18-09 01:23 PM
uthustler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uthustler Click here to Send uthustler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Show has it right, he’s consistent. He doesn’t go around and flame other threads (like most do that post these types of threads) So I say live and let live and find a way to take advantage of the situation.

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 11-18-09 06:28 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jeffro1314

you guys are hilarious!! LMAO!!! He sounds like Brandon Lang!! in my brandon lang voice.. I have a monster play of the year for you today!!!! well damn you have a monster play of the year every damn day lang!!! lolol

Old Post 11-18-09 11:08 PM
Jeffro1314 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeffro1314 Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Damn, I'm living in a cardboard box right now.

I hate to say that I think this one hits though.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 11-19-09 12:04 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Check the score - fade.

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 11-19-09 02:48 AM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks again ML Dogs.

Make the decision of picking games much easier. I can't wait for your next bomb!!

Old Post 11-19-09 02:53 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
larry
Banned User

this is the best fade ever

cant believe this guy is this bad

Old Post 11-19-09 05:43 AM
larry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry Click here to Send larry a Private Message Edit post   Report post
OLEO

Fading him is an atm!!!

Old Post 11-19-09 06:59 AM
OLEO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLEO Click here to Send OLEO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i know where everyone is coming from but.....

i say leave the dude alone..... losing sucks. i know he might have it coming with all the nonsense glossy crap he adds to his plays but if he's playing actual money on these games then rubbing it in after a loss isnt necessary IMO.....

carry on...........

Old Post 11-19-09 07:11 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
verno

lmao miami-o pwned! From Fast Times at Ridgemont high..."hope you had a hell of a p i s s Arnold"

Old Post 11-19-09 08:06 AM
verno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for verno Edit post   Report post
Doubledcc

Dude is NOWHERE to be found. Guess we won't be hearing too much out of him anymore.

Old Post 11-19-09 02:44 PM
Doubledcc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doubledcc Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: