StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Penthouse Picks 10-20-09
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
highrize
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Penthouse Picks 10-20-09

Blues +160
Fluery can't win every game can he? Blues very underrated by the general public Reverse line movement is my main betting point on this one as the Pens have been playing great and I can't really find a better reason lol Also they should be bigger faves in this contest as I had them @ -210. The Blues -1.5 -190 is kind of interesting but wouldn't lay the juice. Only 1 loss by 2 goals and that was an empty netter by the Thrashers.

Blue Jackets +128
Calgary has been playing well but their goaltenders haven't and that will be exposed tonight. They played last week in Columbus and the Jackets skated away with the 2-1 victory. The Flames games have gone over every single time other then this meeting last week making the O/U 7-1. Jackets have won 3 in a row giving up only 2 goals in the process. Calgary needs almost 4 goals in a game to win. Don't see it happening with a good defensive team like Columbus

Statfox Posted Record:
NFL 1-1 50.0% (+0.00)
NHL 1-1 50.0% (+0.02)
MLB 2-5 28.5% (-3.28)
Running Totals: 4-7 36.3% (-3.26)

Overall Record: 657-548 54.5% (+132.41)

Good Luck Everybody

Good Luck Everybody

Old Post 10-20-09 11:07 PM
highrize is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highrize Click here to Send highrize a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: