StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Denver Broncos Amazing Stat
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
SpotOn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Denver Broncos Amazing Stat

Can Josh McDaniels and his staff make adjustments at halftime?

By looking at this stat, the answer is a resounding Yes!

Denver has outscored its opponents in the 2nd half of their 6 games this year: 73-10

1 TD to Cincinnati and 1 FG last night to San Diego.

Old Post 10-20-09 02:58 PM
SpotOn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SpotOn Click here to Send SpotOn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

They are really together this year.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 10-20-09 05:28 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I figure their coach is so young and enthusiastic, it rubs off on them. He probably bounces off the walls at halftime and gets em so fired up they play their as ses off. I am curious to see what happens when(if) they start losing. His temperment can be a double edged sword.

Personally, I think they will hit a wall soon, but I've been wrong before(as recent as last night in fact).

And San Diegos biggest problem last nite was defense......theirs and denvers.

Old Post 10-20-09 06:04 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Well, he came up thru the ranks in New England....guess he learned a few things there. lol

I personally like to watch/listen to the press conferences online at the team websites. You can pick up some bits and pieces that are very telling. Takes a little time, but well worth it IMO.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 10-20-09 07:08 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Waterboy

I agree that this coach knows how to prepare his team and make half time adjustments. He's a winner.

Old Post 10-20-09 09:14 PM
Waterboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Waterboy Click here to Send Waterboy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dawgzonelee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tdbabe

thank you for the insight... dzl

Old Post 10-20-09 10:24 PM
dawgzonelee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgzonelee Click here to Send dawgzonelee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: