StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Free Money NCAA Hoops
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Free Money NCAA Hoops

A few games stand out today and should be dealt with:

First today @ 12:15 is Michigan State.

The Spartans want to stay atop the Big10 going into the tourney and will make a statement in this game today.

NW hasnt scored more than 64 in their last 4 road games and for that matter has only scored in the 70's 3 times all year on the road.....................E. Lansing is no place to try to work out road-issues in scoring.

Having said that one might think that MSU will be looking past NW here BUT that simply wont happen because NW upset both Purdue and Wisconsin BOT AS DOUBLE DIGIT FAVORITES.

Nope................................The Man will have his team ready for this one and the crowd will be INSANE.

ML play here looks OUTSTANDING!

Old Post 02-21-04 05:18 PM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

BTW...............For the record

Im going back to the old days and I will release the FM plays again and see is I cant contribute some winners here for OLE-SCHOOL sake!

Enjoy them as the tourney arrives.

Starting today at 0-0 ................I will be tracking these as to keep negatives away.

Old Post 02-21-04 05:25 PM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

FREE MONEY?

LOL.....Get em GP...I'm on your side...Good Luck today....I hope we cash in alot today........Cno

Old Post 02-21-04 05:54 PM
Cnoman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cnoman2 Edit post   Report post
petepowder

GP & CNO,

My book doesn't offer the ML for this one....do you think that it is still a decent play at -12.5 for a small wager or lay off

Old Post 02-21-04 05:55 PM
petepowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for petepowder Edit post   Report post
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pete

I used NW in a teaser and moved the line to NW +18.5 and with those pts played it that way...Cno

Old Post 02-21-04 06:00 PM
Cnoman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cnoman2 Edit post   Report post
petepowder

Cno,

thx, i teased up NW and played MSU (ML)

Pete

Old Post 02-21-04 06:32 PM
petepowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for petepowder Edit post   Report post
ditto

Great Call!!!
thanks GP

Old Post 02-21-04 08:22 PM
ditto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ditto Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

For record-keeping sake:

We will use a $100 unit price and just maybe I can show a little $mgmt. withing these picks.

1-0 +100

Old Post 02-21-04 09:40 PM
Cnoman2
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nice

Keep them coming today.......Cno

Old Post 02-21-04 09:42 PM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

GolfPro

Great to see you back again with "FREE MONEY" selections. Nice call. You are missed when you are not posting.

Old Post 02-21-04 09:52 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Ragtop

We are going to have a blast with the Boys from the Bronx this year.

ABSOLUTELY cannot wait until April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 02-21-04 10:26 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: