StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cisco
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
prof8t

Cisco

Hey,

What happened to the bDNews/cwin32 Chase? I haven't seen any postings as of late?

Thanks

Old Post 07-09-09 07:04 PM
prof8t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prof8t Click here to Send prof8t a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Both of us shut it down shortly after the 5th loss and I remembered why I stopped using it in past years. Regardless of which money management situation you use, I don't think this system will make money.

Old Post 07-09-09 08:06 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
larry
Banned User

cwin

any luck with that labouchere money system

Old Post 07-09-09 11:04 PM
larry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry Click here to Send larry a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think even with that you need a very large bankroll and large b@lls to play it correctly. It got to the point where I was betting 6 or 7 times my betting unit on Game 1's. Labouch changed the stress from Game 4 to Game 1 and 2 really.

Old Post 07-09-09 11:46 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: