StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > My comp card:
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
PC7588

My comp card:

Been busy on other sites but I'll throw this out:
GL tonight...hope you hit whatever your on.

MLB:
Rollin 2.5 units to win 2 units on The angels tonight in the Battle of LA.

NBA:
I'm all over the UNDER in the Wiz game tonight. Cleveland plays great defense and the Wiz play none. I fully expect the Cavs to take a big lead and we scrubs on both teams in the 4'th. Take away Caron and Jamison and the Wiz have no offense. LeBron will be on Butler and a combo of Varejo and Big Z will make life miserable for the Wizards. They have some pride and are getting ripped in the D.C. papers for a lack of defensive effort. I'll take the under tonight.
2** on Wiz/Cavs UNDER 196 1/2

MLS:
Don't believe the hype on the defending champ Columbus Crew. I personally don't think they will make the playoffs. Real Salt Lake at home has beaten everyone in the past few years at home and I see more of the same tonight. Columbus is a monster in Ohio, but that field for RSL is a huge home field advantage and if you watch the game with me tonight on FSC, you'll see why.
2** on Real Salt Lake +130

Old Post 04-02-09 11:37 PM
PC7588 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PC7588 Click here to Send PC7588 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: