StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Who is good here?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Who is good here?

LOL!

Been away from sports betting for awhile. Lead me to the winning players!!

Thanks,
Mike

Old Post 02-20-09 10:34 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

who's hot

Bama is hot. St Wager is incredible. FallForward is solid. Curdawg can heat it up too. msu always good

Old Post 02-20-09 10:48 PM
jeffdane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdane Click here to Send jeffdane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

be sure

to fade me!

diamondjim has been on a nice run here too.....

Welcome back and GL!

Uga

Old Post 02-20-09 10:51 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

damn

yes dj is very good

“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”

Old Post 02-20-09 10:51 PM
jeffdane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdane Click here to Send jeffdane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks

Gonna look em up.

Gonna keep the action low until I get it together. I just have not bet in at least a year and am clueless on nba and college at this moment.

Will be ready for March Madness though and I am already prepared for baseball. I feel good about this baseball season. I should do well there.

Old Post 02-20-09 10:56 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

If I remember correctly, you did pretty well for yourself.

Welcome back

Old Post 02-20-09 10:58 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

The pizza dude

he made a killin the other night..lol

Old Post 02-20-09 11:00 PM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Nick

I am outta shape, LOL.

I will be ready by March Madness and for sure baseball but need something to work with till then.

I think when other people call out a capper and say they are good it means something.

I do have a dartboard if I cannot figure it out!

Old Post 02-20-09 11:06 PM
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jkaul

year in .......year out

good to see you .........

Old Post 02-20-09 11:06 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

PHISH....great capper

vic

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 02-20-09 11:14 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

All the great cappers are replying or

bein metioned. I dont wana drop names becase people always get left off.

Check ou the HOF room . It has really takn off since youve been gone.

and all because of 1 guy with 20 names lol

Goodluck baff

loved your baseball

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 02-20-09 11:17 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
will651

a blast from the past...wish I would have posted a few more from our early days, but hell what I do I know compared to this group! Glad to see you and PLEASE baseball...hurry up and get here! Wish the market was the same from our freshman year here at Statfox as well!

Old Post 02-20-09 11:25 PM
will651 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for will651 Click here to Send will651 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sugar...

good one. ; 0 )

Old Post 02-20-09 11:38 PM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yup, Hall of Fame is where you will find the best on a regular basis.

Plenty of good ones on this side too though.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 02-20-09 11:50 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
greenbacks
Banned User

I am.

take BROWN ML tonight.

Successful cappers attract jelous losers.

Old Post 02-21-09 12:11 AM
greenbacks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greenbacks Click here to Send greenbacks a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

the only thing your good at is using multi names ....an driving posters to the HOF...

Old Post 02-21-09 12:19 AM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
greenbacks
Banned User

Douglas- only 2 things you are good at:

1) driving up your useless post count
2) lining your bookie's pockets

LMAO, now get back to #1.

Successful cappers attract jelous losers.

Old Post 02-21-09 12:21 AM
greenbacks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greenbacks Click here to Send greenbacks a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks..........

Old Post 02-21-09 12:22 AM
hookem22
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not a great capper but on a hell of a run on the OVER 5.5 goals in hockey when there is a +200 or more dog.

Got 12 straight this month and going for the unlucky number tonight in the Detroit game. (67% so far also)

GL

Old Post 02-21-09 12:25 AM
hookem22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookem22 Click here to Send hookem22 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome back!

Nice to see you posting, sir.

I've got a copy of a some "dog system" notes you posted several years ago that I keep in a notebook for reference during baseball season. I used it and posted a few plays from it as an "old dog system" last year.

Good luck.

Old Post 02-21-09 12:29 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: