StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA 1H Cleveland at Orlando
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NBA 1H Cleveland at Orlando

Two of the best teams in the east meet for the first time this season in a primetime tv matchup. This much anticipated matchup has a playoff atmosphere around it. To me a playoff atmosphere means defense.

Defense though is something the Cavs have not excelled at lately having gone over in 2 straight (full game) and allowing close to 51 in the first half over their last 5. Thats considerable consisdering they have only allowed on average 44 in the 1H this season

Think tonight is the night the defense returns for Cleveland. They have gone under in 16 of the last 20 versus teams with a winning % over 70. 8 out of 9 under this season against Southeast Division foes and 13 of 20 on the road.

Orlando struggled last season at home versus Cleveland scoring just 40. This season they are 13 out of 20 under at home and 8 out of 12 under at home when the total is between 95 and 100.

Looks like the line has moved lower with the public on the over. Expect defense to dominate early

Under 96.5

Old Post 01-29-09 10:02 PM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I love seeing this.

Old Post 01-29-09 10:24 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Letsplay2

CB - U know I love the Logic...

Let's get it done!!

Should be almost Staples Center like atmosphere with all the Celebs from Tampa so Close by....

LP2

Also on Fla Atl +3
San Diego +1.5 1H
Zags -5 1h

BOL

....The Autumn Wind is a Raider looking to Pillage & Plunder "The House" for its Gold.....

Old Post 01-29-09 10:56 PM
Letsplay2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Letsplay2 Click here to Send Letsplay2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

btw

shop around for lines

i found 97.5 earlier today

thanks LP2. will take a look at those

Old Post 01-30-09 12:32 AM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

no pressure.....but ....anyway...whatever...lets hope

Basketball - 701 Cleveland Cavaliers/Orlando Magic under 97 -110 for 1st Half
Basketball - 709 Clemson/Virginia Tech over 142 -110 for Game

2 to win 5.2 parlay......

got 97 on game 709 @ the half

Old Post 01-30-09 01:56 AM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ugh

sorry Douglas this one is already done

i hate W. Szczerbiak :)

BOL

Old Post 01-30-09 02:48 AM
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

no biggie.......you have giving me more Ws then Ls..............

Old Post 01-30-09 02:53 AM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

being in orlando..wtf it matter if celebs are there??? same celebs usually r here

staple center?//??? lol

Orlando is a ****ty ass market for bball

Me and 4 others could account for Gabriel being fired a few years back. Dont mention Pat

stay with wht you know...obviously not Orlando

Old Post 01-30-09 03:04 AM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: