StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > where are u randizzle?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
husker151

where are u randizzle?

I always get killed in the bowl season and would love to have u on my side, hope to see ur play sometime.
thanks for the year.

Old Post 12-20-08 02:49 PM
husker151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for husker151 Edit post   Report post
jefff

he has 2 units on Navy +3

good luck

Old Post 12-20-08 03:22 PM
jefff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jefff Click here to Send jefff a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mike dzn

where are is right

Old Post 12-20-08 03:53 PM
mike dzn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike dzn Click here to Send mike dzn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
howie

Randizzle

Jeff

Where did yoy seee Randizzle post his plays on Navy for 2 units

Old Post 12-20-08 06:12 PM
howie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for howie Click here to Send howie a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jefff

at another forum. i dont know if i'm allowed to post it so i will refrain

Old Post 12-20-08 06:27 PM
jefff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jefff Click here to Send jefff a Private Message Edit post   Report post
marlee

u can post others have

Old Post 12-20-08 06:29 PM
marlee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marlee Click here to Send marlee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i don't know what the big secret is... statfox puts the other forums to shame... posting another one shouldn't upset anyone..

http://therxforum.com/search.php?searchid=4340460

Old Post 12-20-08 06:35 PM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

not to start trouble.... but i hope all you dudes that tried to buy his ass a new laptop were able to find his play somewhere else... that kind of "love" should be rewarded with a post on the BEST forum instead of sticking it somewhere else... if i were one of the randizzle loyal.. i'd be a little steamed.... for me... I'll stick with the original RD..... choo choo

Old Post 12-20-08 06:40 PM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: