StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > avwxman?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
nizzle

avwxman?

Where are the weather plays!?!?

I miss those. Tis the season of bad weather looming i suppose. Wondering if anyone new where avwxman was.

Or maybe we could try to collaborate to come up with our own weather plays.

Thoughts?

GL

Nizzle

Old Post 11-30-08 03:36 PM
nizzle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nizzle Click here to Send nizzle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brandonhop33
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'll send him an e-mail and tell him he has someone looking for him.

Old Post 11-30-08 04:24 PM
brandonhop33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandonhop33 Click here to Send brandonhop33 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nizzle

:)

was just wondering what he has been up to. Not trying to inconvenience him. Always enjoyed the weather plays is all

GL

Nizzle

Old Post 11-30-08 04:27 PM
nizzle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nizzle Click here to Send nizzle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brandonhop33
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think he's doing the whole internet gambling thing so I doubt it would be an inconvenience.

Old Post 11-30-08 04:29 PM
brandonhop33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandonhop33 Click here to Send brandonhop33 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tom Sclafani

Forecast for the Meadowlands is definite rain showers at 4pm. The forecast is for light showers in DC and Foxboro.

I would think under is the play for all three.

Old Post 11-30-08 06:18 PM
Tom Sclafani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Sclafani Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nizzle...

I bumped his weather plays earlier this year too. Miss his plays and thanks for calling out to him.

Good luck today!

Old Post 11-30-08 06:32 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
avwxman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Weather Plays

Nizzle and everyone else,

Sorry...I have been continuing the weather plays, but I've been posting elsewhere. JustDave can point the way.

Old Post 11-30-08 08:07 PM
avwxman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for avwxman Click here to Send avwxman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: