StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Nfl 11/17
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
sheik yerbouti

Nfl 11/17

.5* Bills Over 40.5 ...... on an island with this one, but I think Cleveland's defense is terrible and their offense has the ability to put up points.

Old Post 11-18-08 02:21 AM
sheik yerbouti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sheik yerbouti Click here to Send sheik yerbouti a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hello Newman
Banned User

.5* Bills Over 40.5 ...... WINNER +0.5 units

YTD
4-1
+3.1 units

Old Post 11-18-08 08:06 PM
Hello Newman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hello Newman Click here to Send Hello Newman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hmmmmm

Interesting. I think you just "outed" yourself....

Uga

Old Post 11-18-08 08:31 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sheik yerbouti

UGA

Hahaha. Yeah I did. I never really posted as Newman ... I merely looked at people's opinions/picks/advice and went from there. I did post picks a few times, but never on a consistant basis because there are so many good cappers here and I didn't want to fail with my picks. I wanted to post more, so I thought getting rid of Newman and the name change would help me post more (which it has already.) If this makes me a bad person, then so be it. I really don't think it shouldn't though.

YTD
4-1 ... +3.1 units

Old Post 11-18-08 09:13 PM
sheik yerbouti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sheik yerbouti Click here to Send sheik yerbouti a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: