StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Monday night Winner ..wheres JD?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dwight007
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday night Winner ..wheres JD?

Titan perfection or Indy desperation?Titans will be rocking for first Monday nighter in four years and are unbeaten. Fisher has my respect and will have them primed tonight....Despite all that i will take Manning and 4 points tonight..Titans have beaten only 1 team with a winning record thus far and I say they are over rated and over matched here. Could be wrong...not convincing enogh? well thats how i feel ...Taking Indy in a game , which, like all games, could be won either way, i will definetely be taking the 4 points. As always good luck tonight ..

Old Post 10-28-08 01:04 AM
dwight007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dwight007 Click here to Send dwight007 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

dwight

thanks for the play tonight
GL

Old Post 10-28-08 01:16 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dwight007
FoxDen Hall of Famer

don't thank me just yet ..gl

Old Post 10-28-08 01:33 AM
dwight007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dwight007 Click here to Send dwight007 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
coot149

Love your posts!

Thanks and with you here.

Old Post 10-28-08 01:43 AM
coot149 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coot149 Click here to Send coot149 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SMKR
Banned User

JD as in JUSTDAVE?

UPDATED RECORD SINCE JUNE 1, 2008:
139-58-3 +$80,716

Old Post 10-28-08 02:05 AM
SMKR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMKR Click here to Send SMKR a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dwight007
FoxDen Hall of Famer

umm yes..see earlier posts...got to change the title of this post methinks ...if i hit tonight ill consider it ..but i purposefully left out my record this week cause for me theres a certain responsibility i feel when making these posts.... and for me this is my toughest call thus far..optimistic nonetheless.and been on a bit of a roll... so bring your cojones and enjoy the ride .... you pays your money and you takes your chances...

Old Post 10-28-08 02:16 AM
dwight007
FoxDen Hall of Famer

have to feel snakebit after being up 14-6 and a pass interference call on 3rd and 5 where the defender did not touch the receiver, which i thought turned the game, ....but thats how the cookie crumbles..... thats the NFL ...still feel i had the right side, but thats not worth an awful lot at the betting window..i empathize with all who were on my side tonight is the best i can say ..and maybe next week...

Old Post 10-28-08 05:53 AM
straightchaser
Banned User

here you go dave

Old Post 10-31-08 06:44 AM
straightchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for straightchaser Click here to Send straightchaser a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I knew you were from the Past Straightchaser!

But who???

LOL!!!

Us historians eh...

You have a lot of angst in your soul.

Try this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpsyrfoX8zw

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 10-31-08 07:10 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks for the reference to me. Those were some great MNF plays from me, while they lasted. Without selling my soul, I paid dearly for that system the very next year, where I couldn't seem to catch a break on MNF.

This year I've been relying on my membership to come up with the right play.

I leaned on George to bring it home last Monday with the Titans.

In 2007 I ripped my bookie a new one, with Rockies making the World Series at 22-1 and then predicting a RedSox sweep. 2008, not so good. Demonstrated a profit in my dog tournament, but sparse reward compared with last year, where my ROI was nearly 100%.

You can't take any loss personally. It will eat you up. We all enjoy capping, playing and sharing this stuff way too much to let it get the upper hand. Bounce back, and get that swagger going again, and things will be fine!!! Everything works out, given enough time.

At any rate, here in Idaho, my state is in a recession. Capping sports is recession proof. Enjoy!!

justdaves.com, now just about 6 cents a day to subscribe!!

Old Post 10-31-08 07:12 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"A Farewell to Kings..."

The RUSH record that got me kicked out of an apartment...

I was just smoking a little weed!!! Ok, I might a been high and drinking too much coffee.

Hyper and high...

I used to play it at Six A.M. Smoke a refer before going to work! lol!!! Crank it real loud!!!

Man I was a bad ass...

And I kept the apartment real clean!!! I think that was a bogus rap throwing me out...

Xanadu. Get high here. lol!!!

RUSH

Old Post 10-31-08 07:19 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

JustDave, just trade.

You will rock at it, I assure you. : )

You will have to dump your belief systems however. I dump my beliefs all the time.

Sure, not a perfect belief dumper, but getting closer.

The holy grail, it's the trade!!! LOL!!!

Ok, I need a RUSH fix...

Addicts. LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-72SLqYI9kI

RUSH

Old Post 10-31-08 07:26 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: